Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since louisville beat #1 Syracuse today..I get to pick "OVERRATED" a new avatar! Any ideas? He has to keep it a week :1:
How do you post pics?
Aslan Wrote:How do you post pics?

Post a link or somehting i guess
Saw some on ESPN today that was nice...How do you get them off there on to here...Oh and i predict that overrated will make a new name or somehting
SPARTY Wrote:Saw some on ESPN today that was nice...How do you get them off there on to here...Oh and i predict that overrated will make a new name or somehting

He shouldn't... his name fits his team perfectly! :biggrin:
Great win for the Cards. I really hate to say it but they are now in the tourney for sure.
congrats to the CARDS, hope the go along way in the BIG dance as long as its not against the best in state(KY)
theVILLE Wrote:Since louisville beat #1 Syracuse today..I get to pick "OVERRATED" a new avatar! Any ideas? He has to keep it a week :1:

How about a picture of Kuric.
Jarons Wrote:How about a picture of Kuric.

like my sig...lol...go to espn and look ther eis one of kuric hanging on the rim above jackson i think
I wasn't expecting this one. (nothing against your cards theVILLE) But, Syracuse has been playing great lately and I thought they would just keep rolling.

But, you never know in College B-ball and thats what makes it so great. Big win for the cards.
where is Overrated lol,.
NYY10 Wrote:where is Overrated lol,.

He is in hiding.
So Overrated is back on here now... What are you going to make him put as his avatar
lilAslan? Lmbo.
CardinalAlum Wrote:So Overrated is back on here now... What are you going to make him put as his avatar

idk yet
how about this lol [Image: UK%20and%20UofL.jpg] Its the best of both worlds
I still say Kuric. He may not play another game at UL nor may not have another game like he did against Cuse' but there's the possibility this is the start of a stellar Cards career. No matter the circumstance images of him hitting 3's and hang on the rim will be etched in the minds of the Orange forever.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I still say Kuric. He may not play another game at UL nor may not have another game like he did against Cuse' but there's the possibility this is the start of a stellar Cards career. No matter the circumstance images of him hitting 3's and hang on the rim will be etched in the minds of the Orange forever.

There is a pic of kuric hanging on the rim on espn but i cant get it on here! Anyone find a good one of uric let me know...Oh has anyone heard from overrated! I think he has forever gone on this site?