Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 78 - (1)Syracuse 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Louisville gets in the dance with the win. UK will benefit with this win, move up in the polls and make our win vs. the Cards look much better.
WOOOOOOO! No way louisville beats syracuse who is the #1 team in the nation 2 times in the same season! All the pressure obviusley didnt get to them! Kurric had a big game! Where has he been all season
Kuric really took advantage of his time on the floor. The kid was out of this world in the second half, a lifetime memory for him. The Cards played very aggressive against Cuse and really took it to them. The Cards definately have the answer for the Orange Zone. If I am any team in the country that has Cuse in the NCAA I go to UofL for the game plan. Great way for the Cards to close Freedom Hall.
Def Louisville has the answer for the zone!
Louisville is the ULTIMATE zone killer! Beat Syracuse twice this season!
Where is Overrated at??
theVILLE Wrote:Where is Overrated at??

Big Grin

BTW, a personal congrats to you. It seems as if you and Aslan are the ONLY Louisville fans on here and you CONSTANTLY give and take punishment for and because of it. Take today to bask in the glory, lol.
lwc Wrote:Big Grin

BTW, a personal congrats to you. It seems as if you and Aslan are the ONLY Louisville fans on here and you CONSTANTLY give and take punishment for and because of it. Take today to bask in the glory, lol.

Oh dont worry! See the thing is overrated has to put up an avatar of my chose! Got any ideas?
hahaha this is too funny. remember who said that #1 ranking wouldn't last a week. oh yeah, that was me.
greenstuff22 Wrote:hahaha this is too funny. remember who said that #1 ranking wouldn't last a week. oh yeah, that was me.

Oh wait me too! go back and look I called this 2 months ago...Syracuse would be #1 when they came to freedom hall and louisivlle would close out with a W
theVILLE Wrote:Oh wait me too! go back and look I called this 2 months ago...Syracuse would be #1 when they came to freedom hall and louisivlle would close out with a W

A man has to give credit where credit is due. Congrats to you and The Ville. This was an amazing prediction.
Westside Wrote:A man has to give credit where credit is due. Congrats to you and The Ville. This was an amazing prediction.

Thanks..Id like to add the kyle kuric nearly had a double double...he had 8 rebounds as well...Sosa had 9 points and 10 assits
Congrats theVille!!! UL had one meaningful blast to leave Freedom Hall with
theVILLE Wrote:Oh dont worry! See the thing is overrated has to put up an avatar of my chose! Got any ideas?

That is why he is unfindable! :lmao:
lwc Wrote:That is why he is unfindable! :lmao:

any ideas
Where's Kuric been all year? This game should give him a ton of confidence going into the post season and the rest of his career.
Great way to close out Louisville's run at Freedom Hall. I don't think any team could have come in there and beat them today. Now to the Beast East tourney and to try to improve our seeding for the Big Dance.
lwc Wrote:That is why he is unfindable! :lmao:

Overrated got suspended Confusedhh:
DK if he still is though.
lwc Wrote:Big Grin

I'm a fan of all Kentucky schools, Louisville being my favBig Grin. But I honestly think Lville sports is the only thing theVILLE and I can agree on Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:I'm a fan of all Kentucky schools, Louisville being my favBig Grin. But I honestly think Lville sports is the only thing theVILLE and I can agree on Big Grin

yeah i agree that that is all we can agree on:biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:Overrated got suspended Confusedhh:
DK if he still is though.

are sure he is..he was on here just a night a or two ago
I got to say it! Louisville could do some damage in the touranment...Especially plauing like they did today! Kuric, man where have you been...Sosa played avg, and smith cam out lighting it up before getting injured...Terrence Jennings is probably most improved on that team, he makes mistakes, but before pitino can get him out he makes a few big plays! I think the key to theville is the SF position, With Delk, kuric, marra who can all shoot its just getting them to hit consistently
I think the key for louisvillemis the center and PG positon...There deep in all positions except big men and they play 3 or 4 in that position...I was really thinking marra would have another big game today but Kuric did instead...Anyone know how long it will be til overrrated gets back on here?
Great win today for Louisville. Kuric reminds me alot of Kevin Pittsnogle.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Great win today for Louisville. Kuric reminds me alot of Kevin Pittsnogle.

Oh gosh lol...
Kuric, i always said he had talent but didnt know he had that in him..he pleyed alot like Twill on defense and shot the ball very well and dunked several times today! Congrats to kuric on teh big game..he will remember this one for the rest of his life
Overrated where are you???
bird has overrated's tongue!!!!!!
Great win for Louisville, this really takes alot of pressure off of them going into the Big East tournament now they can go in play relaxed and honestly have the ability to win the darn thing.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Great win for Louisville, this really takes alot of pressure off of them going into the Big East tournament now they can go in play relaxed and honestly have the ability to win the darn thing.

they do if they play like they did tonight! But i question there consistency this season!
theVILLE Wrote:they do if they play like they did tonight! But i question there consistency this season!

they are conistently inconsistent lol
Pages: 1 2