Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to say congrads to the South Floyd Cheerleading team because after looking at the (Prestonsburg Times) they once again did not print their picture for winning the DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP; nevertheless, they had a picture of Adams Middle School Cheerleaders. I am going out on a limb but I think that if P-burg would've won that their picture would at least be in the paper. Reguardless, no matter what they print these girls won. Congrads South Floyd Cheerleaders on the hard work.
Congrats to the Raider cheerleading squad, picture or no picture. These young ladies work very hard to earn :1: This.
Its called the Floyd county times haha.
If there so good maybe they should compete at kapos?
SoccerCat Wrote:Its called the Floyd county times haha.
If there so good maybe they should compete at kapos?

They was good eough to beat Pburg at districts :Thumbs:
And your point is? I was talking about Kapos.
SoccerCat Wrote:And your point is? I was talking about Kapos.

My point, kinda obvious isn't it? The point was they were obviously the best cheer leading squad in the distrit seeing how they won, 1st place. :rockon:
Since I was talking about Districts and all?. Kapos and Districts have different scoresheets Confusedhh:
SoccerCat Wrote:Since I was talking about Districts and all?. Kapos and Districts have different scoresheets Confusedhh:

I dont even think South Floyd competes at Kapos, do they? But anyways, congrats SF on WINNING the District Title! :Clap::1: