Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Enes Kanter To Visit UK This Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Turkish-Swedish sensation that UK has been tracking since his arrival in the states will finally be getting his first look at Lexington this weekend. Since Kanter reopened his process, UK’s staff has been in constant contact and trying their best to coordinate a visit. According to a source close to Kanter, today his flight was confirmed and he will be arriving in Lexington later this afternoon. This is a huge visit for the Wildcats and probably won’t be the last “last second” visitor we see scooting into Lexington this weekend.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=46418
Big weekend for recruits on Sunday!!! I cant wait to see it all play out. I think that Kanter may be a big part to this team next year. If we have to fill a role like Cousins, Orton will be fine but need more strength down low, like have PPat and Cuz.
Who is the guy?
Saw him at DanceBlue!!! He was watching us dance along with Coach Antigua. I think it should be impressive to see 600 students dancing at 7 in the morning while chanting CATS!!! Come on Enus!!Come on down to Lexington