Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CJ Leslie Down To Three Schools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This year may not have been the best for Word of God on a team level (17-8, 4-2 in conference), but CJ Leslie had a pretty good year himself (19.9 ppg/over a quarter of his team’s average points). This video from One Entertainment chronicles some of the highlights from CJ’s senior year, including the ridiculous alley oop from the playoffs. On the recruiting front, ESPN.com recently reported that CJ is down to UK, NC State and Florida.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=46278
If those are his three choices, then we really have a chance to get him.
Leslie will be at UK unless Calipari were to leave. John Wall is Leslie's boy and Wall won't let him go anywhere else.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Leslie will be at UK unless Calipari were to leave. John Wall is Leslie's boy and Wall won't let him go anywhere else.

what i was going to say
Yeah, might as well say that he is a UK recruit now!!
At this point I think that it is just an issue of him being a distraction to his team. After the season I fully expect for him to pick UK over NCst. I think there is too much at stake in his development to past on Cal. UK= Knight, Leslie, Poole, Kanter, maybe Jones!!!
I think KNight will be there as well...Dont get expectations as high as what wall has done though! But dont get me wrong Knight will be great
^ Agreed. He is an entirely different type of Guard. He has a better shot but either way, Bledsoe would be the ball handler.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:^ Agreed. He is an entirely different type of Guard. He has a better shot but either way, Bledsoe would be the ball handler.

yes he would...Do i think that next years team will be this good??Nope probably not..will they be a top 10 team, definitely! Cal couldnt ask for a better recruiting class than this season! Thats the thing about a top recruiter like Cal, its tough to get the expierence
As Cal said at BBM I will take talent every chance.
Leslie to UK is a done deal... His commitment to UK is just a matter of ti
e
Cool!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:As Cal said at BBM I will take talent every chance.

Yelp dont really blame him..but all so often expierence is the key come march
Most of them will wait until the season is over with, and I think Knight will wait until Wall declares officially.
As of right now we only have Poole coming in...a 4 star...we need a few 5 stars...hope we can get him
Leslie looks like a freak of an athlete. He would definitely be great for UK. He would electrify the crowd every night he laced up. I hope to see him at UK next season.
It would be a fantastic week for UK fans if Knight was to commit and follow that with a commitment from Leslie!!! Come on down CJ We cant wait to see you down here in Lexington.