Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1)Syracuse @ Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saturday at 2! Thoughts on this game
Senior night for the cards and last game ever at Freedom Hall!
Thanks to all the seniors
If they win their in,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If they win their in,

How many games we going to say this lol..I think there in right now...But with ANOTHER win against Cuse would lock them i think
I never thought i would say this, Lets go cards
theVILLE Wrote:How many games we going to say this lol..I think there in right now...But with ANOTHER win against Cuse would lock them i think

Well i thought they was in until they got blew out the other night.
Im gonna say 'Cuse but good luck Cards!!!
Cards by 5.
Syracuse by 15-20 points!!
Lets go cards!!! They have a very good shot of beating the orangemen!!!
I'll be pulling for the Cards.
Syracuse by 30.
Man, didn't think I'd ever say it, but I'm pulling for the Cards in this one.
Why in the **** are you all wanting Loserville to win?

I can't wait to see all of they're players crying after they get stomped on senior night. It's going to be a great way to leave Freedom Hall, getting it spanked!! HAHAHAHAHA!

No really, I'm just sick of seeing the (1) beside of Kansas.
I gotta go wit Cuse they're playin great right now
Ville has to have this game. I think Syracuse is a lock for a #1 no matter what, but this game goes a long way to securing it if they can get this road win.
Orange...DUH
Overrated Wrote:Orange...DUH

like the last 4 times they playedConfusedhh:
i hate to say it ,but go CARDS,almost a sin coming from my mouth,lol
vundy33 Wrote:Why in the **** are you all wanting Loserville to win?

I can't wait to see all of they're players crying after they get stomped on senior night. It's going to be a great way to leave Freedom Hall, getting it spanked!! HAHAHAHAHA!

No really, I'm just sick of seeing the (1) beside of Kansas.

Id say they want the cards to win because it would move UK up in the polls???
Cuse will be steaming after there loss at home to UL. It is a great final game for Freedom Hall but I really do not see the Cards pullingit out. Will be a sad ending for Freedom Hall.
SU 76
UL 68
I hope your wrong,...I mean Louisville couldnt pick a better way to end freedom hall than to pull the upset and beat cuse
theVILLE Wrote:like the last 4 times they playedConfusedhh:

Think hard on them two years.
theVILLE Wrote:I hope your wrong,...I mean Louisville couldnt pick a better way to end freedom hall than to pull the upset and beat cuse

Oh I AGREE Completely! It would be great to end Freedom Hall with a win against the 4th team in total wins..... I just dont know if they can do it twice.
Overrated Wrote:2003

Think hard on them two years.

what the last time that Cuse beat louisville lol...Cuse won a championship
theVILLE Wrote:what the last time that Cuse beat louisville lol...Cuse won a championship

Since you was talking about Lville winning the last four games, Figured I'd bring up who won the last NCAA title. :biggrin: I'll gamble on that PM you sent me though.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Oh I AGREE Completely! It would be great to end Freedom Hall with a win against the 4th team in total wins..... I just dont know if they can do it twice.

well idk if they can either but i think they can...Ive told my dad for weeks that louisville would play syracuse and cuse would be #1 and louisville would beat them...i have posted it on here forever..I got that feeling, and not poking fun but that feeling that i had about UK @ SC! I called it for weeks! lol...But i hope they win this one..
theVILLE Wrote:well idk if they can either but i think they can...Ive told my dad for weeks that louisville would play syracuse and cuse would be #1 and louisville would beat them...i have posted it on here forever..I got that feeling, and not poking fun but that feeling that i had about UK @ SC! I called it for weeks! lol...But i hope they win this one..

Youve got some strange VooDoo ability my friend!:yikes:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Youve got some strange VooDoo ability my friend!:yikes:

Haha! I call some of them right, and i think it is this one..I would be surprised if Ville got beat! However Syracuse is a much better team than louisville, its just what is at stake here
Cuse by 15.
Cuse by 9 but I have to say I am pulling for the Cards.
Pages: 1 2