Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida @ (3) Kentucky 2/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions

SENIOR NIGHT

12:00 pm CBS
Idk man, but you have to quit qith your signatures. I cant seem to read the entire thread.
I think UK rolls fairly easy on senior day.

Kentucky-85
Florida-66

Thanks Marc, Perry, and Ramon!
Yeah believe it or not ill be in attendance for this game! But ill take the cats by 13 on senior night 76-63...Would love for the seniors to have a big game
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah believe it or not ill be in attendance for this game! But ill take the cats by 13 on senior night 76-63...Would love for the seniors to have a big game

Man, we're gonna convert you yet!!!
BelfryPride Wrote:Man, we're gonna convert you yet!!!

Nope i got tics gave to me so i couldnt pass that up! Would trade them for Syracuse and louisville tics ???
theVILLE Wrote:Nope i got tics gave to me so i couldnt pass that up! Would trade them for Syracuse and louisville tics ???

lol...I'll be glad to take them off your hands.....:thanks:
UK by 16.
I'll go with UK by 13
Cats by 8.
Uk by 19
This is going to be Coach Cal's first senior night. He is in for a treat.
cats by 12
Cats should be ready for this one.UK BY 15.
I say the cats blow them out on SENIOR NIGHT!!!TongueirateSho

Wildcats by 20
UK will win this game
We will win by 16.
Uk by 5
Perry Stevenson is one of my all time favorite players I really hope he gets alot of playing time he was a great hustle player during some of our programs darkest days.
Cats roll in this one>
Gators do not have the horses to keep up, especially at Rupp. I will take UK in a rout, sending PPat, Harris, Stevenson, and Krebs out with style. Come on Cats!!! Its your time to shine!!!
CATS by 17.

Go Big BLUE!
Harris and Stevenson start???? Who for?
Stardust Wrote:Harris and Stevenson start???? Who for?

Its senior night! I would start them..I say Stevenson, Patpat, harris, josh harrelson, wall, is harrleson a senior
maybe the lineup is Stevenson, patpat, Harris, Krebs, wall...Shouls throw cuz in there is as well since he is prolly leaving as well...its SENIOR NIGHT THOUGH give them the chance to play
How long will Coach Cal keep them in there?
Kentucky 87-68.