Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3)Kentucky 80 - Georgia 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
A good win coming off of the debacle at Tennessee.
Leaders:

UK - Wall 24 Pts.

UK - Wall 6 Asst.

UK - Patterson 10 Rebs.

Kentucky Won its 44th SEC Championship with Win Over Georgia, Kentucky Wins A Share Of Its 44th SEC Championship
Better 3 point shooting all around tonight! Wall played better tonight i thought and more under control...Any word on how is ankle was??
theVILLE Wrote:Better 3 point shooting all around tonight! Wall played better tonight i thought and more under control...Any word on how is ankle was??

Was unaware that Wall hurt his ankle.
He was limping near the end of the game.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Was unaware that Wall hurt his ankle.

I was at work and someone said he hurt his ankle at the end of the game? Said he couldnt make it up and down the floor?
theVILLE Wrote:I was at work and someone said he hurt his ankle at the end of the game? Said he couldnt make it up and down the floor?

I think all he did was twist it
theVILLE Wrote:I was at work and someone said he hurt his ankle at the end of the game? Said he couldnt make it up and down the floor?

Typical total misinformation. Wall has battled a little bit of an ankle problem all year. He banged it up late in the game and never came out. He still played fine and yes he got up and down the floor fine. He was also 4-4 at the line down the stretch.
Way to Go Big Blue! SEC Champs!!!
blowout through half the game
bucslover68 Wrote:Typical total misinformation. Wall has battled a little bit of an ankle problem all year. He banged it up late in the game and never came out. He still played fine and yes he got up and down the floor fine. He was also 4-4 at the line down the stretch.

I didnt know??Thats why there was a ?? at the end of that
I wanted to see hood play. Dodson had a big game.
Hey Ville, I wasn't saying anything to you, but shouldn't you have been watching the game and seen how Wall was for yourself?:biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I wanted to see hood play. Dodson had a big game.

He did.....for about 35 seconds.
Good win for UK considering the way UGA played them earlier in the season.
bucslover68 Wrote:Hey Ville, I wasn't saying anything to you, but shouldn't you have been watching the game and seen how Wall was for yourself?:biggrin:

Well some of us have to work! Didnt get see much of the game..I heard he got hurt and asked
ComfortEagle Wrote:He did.....for about 35 seconds.

I thought he came up huge in those 35 seconds.
ComfortEagle Wrote:He did.....for about 35 seconds.
Dodson: 21 mins 11pts 1 reb shot 50% from field/three
Thats a decent game.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Dodson: 21 mins 11pts 1 reb shot 50% from field/three
Thats a decent game.

I think he was talking about Hood.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Dodson: 21 mins 11pts 1 reb shot 50% from field/three
Thats a decent game.

outdoorsman43 Wrote:I think he was talking about Hood.

Lol, yeah. I was talking about Hood, who got in the game long enough to dirbble the ball down the court and run the clock out.

Would have liked to have seen him shoot it just once.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Lol, yeah. I was talking about Hood, who got in the game long enough to dirbble the ball down the court and run the clock out.

well thats an improvement,lol,maybe next he can play more..
Cats picked it up in the 2nd half and blew this one away
Patterson is stepping up. He will be the difference in the NCAA.
hawg laig Wrote:Patterson is stepping up. He will be the difference in the NCAA.

Glad to see it too he kind of fell back in the shadows there for awhile
The Cats play a good game,not great,still too many mistakes,still looking for that 40 minute game from the Cats.
I wasn't able to catch this game. But, on the ESPN Highlights it showed Big Cuz stealing the ball on the opposite side of the court and taking it coast to coast and finishing with a little finesse lay-up. How awesome is that?

I also seen that Charles Barkley was attending the game.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Lol, yeah. I was talking about Hood, who got in the game long enough to dirbble the ball down the court and run the clock out.

I didnt notice Hood in your post. My bad.
Excellent energy to start the second half. I know that if they came out with thatnkind of execution, not too many teams can touch em. Go Cats, bring home number 8.
I was watching SC a few nights ago..they had like all the analyst on there picking there chammpion...All them picked Syracuse or kansas...Everyone of them...I have to agree with them probably, but there was no love for anyone else on there..in fact 2 of them said UK would not make it past the sweet 16...
Pages: 1 2