Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Stepp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is he now?
Who is Clark Stepp ?
Was a standout at June Buchanan School. He went to Austin Peay, and I think he transfered to Transey. Let me know if this is correct.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Was a standout at June Buchanan School. He went to Austin Peay, and I think he transfered to Transey. Let me know if this is correct.
He is at the University of the Cumberlands.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Where is he now?

He sets at the end of the bench for Cumberland. I looked up his stats and he averages 2 pts a game and has not scored but 1 point in the last 8 or 9 games. In other words...he never plays, but he was the best high school player ever to play in the state.:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:
Wonder if he is considering transferring to a school closer to home?
superfreak Wrote:He sets at the end of the bench for Cumberland. I looked up his stats and he averages 2 pts a game and has not scored but 1 point in the last 8 or 9 games. In other words...he never plays, but he was the best high school player ever to play in the state.:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

You are joking aren't you.
kyrifle Wrote:You are joking aren't you.

He's joking about the last part, but Clark really does sit the bench the whole game, his playing time diminished as the season went on. He's being sarcastic as to how many people talked up Clark while he was in HS on here, lots of posters were saying he should win Mr. Basketball and other things and that he should have went to a better school to begin with than Austin Peay.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Where is he now?

I'm not sure, you tell me? I'm sure you know.
PC_You_Know Wrote:he should win Mr. Basketball and other things and that he should have went to a better school to begin with than Austin Peay.

LMAO :Clap:
the kid signed a division basketball scholarship...and is now on a full scholly at university of the cumberlands and people are on here taking jabs at him? Thats a joke, he lead JBS to a sweet 16 and people are givingt him a hard time? I would go out on a limb and say the people who are taking shots at him are the same ones who have drove KCC strait into the ground.
Shows some of the parity in small college basketball I think. Division 1 transfer can barely leave the bench. I mean, he did about as much at AP as he is doing at Cumberlands, but still says something about some of the guys who are perceived (often wrongly) to not be good enough at the smaller schools. Same thing happened to Landon Slone when he moved down.
^ Good point.
His playing time probably has more to do with that just his athletic ability!
PC_You_Know Wrote:He's joking about the last part, but Clark really does sit the bench the whole game, his playing time diminished as the season went on. He's being sarcastic as to how many people talked up Clark while he was in HS on here, lots of posters were saying he should win Mr. Basketball and other things and that he should have went to a better school to begin with than Austin Peay.

Well PC YOU KNOW welcome back, missed ya.
Norm Stewert Wrote:the kid signed a division basketball scholarship...and is now on a full scholly at university of the cumberlands and people are on here taking jabs at him? Thats a joke, he lead JBS to a sweet 16 and people are givingt him a hard time? I would go out on a limb and say the people who are taking shots at him are the same ones who have drove KCC strait into the ground.

Great post, 100% agree.
If your skilled and talented enough to play D-1 ball then your good.
Jealous types around here is what it sounds like to me.