Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Auburn 65 - (14) Kentucky 53 (Women)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bad loss for Kentucky on senior day for Auburn.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/recap?gameId=300590002
The Lady CATS were winning at one point, were they not?
Man, the Lady Cats have lost by double-digits in the past two games.

Hopefully coach Mitchell gets them back on track.
They still get the #2 seed in the SEC tournament, but this is the first time this year they have lost 2 straight. Hopefully the two losses will help Kentucky get focused for the tournament.
ryanblue1424 Wrote:They still get the #2 seed in the SEC tournament, but this is the first time this year they have lost 2 straight. Hopefully the two losses will help Kentucky get focused for the tournament.

:Thumbs:
This is really bad loss for the wildcats. Maybe they had a hangover from the loss at UT.

hopefully they can pull it together for tourny time
I do not want to be them this week during practice.
Little bit of a let down heading into the post season. I believe that the girls will respond to the low note. I think that they get a round off before playing Auburn/Florida I think. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Little bit of a let down heading into the post season. I believe that the girls will respond to the low note. I think that they get a round off before playing Auburn/Florida I think. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

You are correct.

Our bracket includes:

#11 Alabama vs. #6 Georgia
#10 Auburn vs. #7 Florida
#11 Alabama/#6 Georgia vs. #3 Mississippi State
#10 Auburn/#7 Florida vs. #2 Kentucky