Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Kentucky @ Georgia 3/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???

8:00 pm SEC Network
Uk in a blowout. Im going to predict that UK wins the rest of their games including the National Championship game.
This game will be closer than some thing..i say the cats by 8-12! are you guys forgetting that they came to rupp and gave the cats all they wanted?
UK by 12
Cats 71-66
CATS by 5. UGA has confidence but the CATS are MAD and looking for proverbial blood.
UK by 20+
Uk in a tight one
Uk by 12, might be a hard game for the cats
This could be a very dangerous game for the Cats. If they dont come ready to play they may suffer their third defeat
Stardust Wrote:UK by 20+

What????!!!!?!?!??!?!?
I really dont know but ill say uk in a tight one 72- 68
Georgia is playing some really good basketball right now and this one really worries me. Could see another possible letdown IMO.

I'll take the Cats by 6.
Cats are hungry after playing the team that shall not be mentioned by name...the bulldogs are going down.....74-58
This will be a tough,tough game....UK is ticked off and UGA is playing great right now. UGA is not going to the NCAA unless they pull yet another miracle and win the SEC Tourney....so they are out to play spoiler...

Cats should win this one by 5-10 pts
I think that UK will have a great rebound. Give them some rest and some more motivation and I think the whole team responds. I say the three point shooting will be improved and the defense should be stellar. I really hope that Miller continues to contribute. He is the key for this team. If he can knock down that open three, his defense is good enough to keep him out there for a while.
UK wins this game bad
Wildcats by 20
Does anyone this that Hood and Harris get more minutes from Dodson? I know that there have been a lot of talk from Cal that Harris will be played for his defense and I know that Hood was talking about playing more.
Wildcats rebound 74-68.
this game will not even be close uk is mad at will win the rest of their sec games...UK BY 23
theVILLE Wrote:This game will be closer than some thing..i say the cats by 8-12! are you guys forgetting that they came to rupp and gave the cats all they wanted?

so, captain shortpants and the rest of his gamecocks beat UK then turn around and got beat by 20. so, just because someone gives you a good game doesn't mean they will every time. especially since UK is coming off a big joke loss to the prisoneers, wait i mean volunteers. anyway, uk by 22.
Georgia by 3.
Cats wins 69-61.
UK by 12
Big Blue in a big way! UK by 21.
The longest hack.