Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) Syracuse 95 - (7) Villanova 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Orange is no doubt the best team in the country. Record crowd tonight was flyyyy. :biggrin:
Overrated Wrote:Orange is no doubt the best team in the country. Record crowd tonight was flyyyy. :biggrin:

I thought Upper level was bad at Rupp. No way I would go to Syr and sit upper level. :Thumbs:
Overrated Wrote:Orange is no doubt the best team in the country. Record crowd tonight was flyyyy. :biggrin:

not so sure about that. they lost to louisville and a middle of the pack pittsburgh team. so i dont think you can say no doubt on this one.
Wow lets go mich st tommorow and put syracuse at no.1 and let them come to freedom hall saturday! Cant wait
Syracuse may get number 1. but it wont last a week at the most.
greenstuff22 Wrote:Syracuse may get number 1. but it wont last a week at the most.

HOPE SO!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
greenstuff22 Wrote:Syracuse may get number 1. but it wont last a week at the most.

Maybe not, They are in a GOOD conference. Not a scrub one that produces #1 seeds to only get upset in the sweet 16. :thanks:
greenstuff22 Wrote:not so sure about that. they lost to louisville and a middle of the pack pittsburgh team. so i dont think you can say no doubt on this one.

Since its gonna be like that, I guess i'd rather lose to mid pack teams in a good conference then to terrible teams in a weak conference...South Carolina Confusedhh:
last time i checked UK beat louisville? guess that means they could beat syracuse too. get a chunk.
lol yeah anyone that says Syracuse isn't the best team right now is biased. They play unreal defense and that 2-3 zone will cause UK HUGE fits if they play each other. And Kansas is a little overrated IMO. Syracuse destroyed a possible final 4 team in Villanova tonight. I have said it for the past 2 months or so, Syracuse will probably cut the nets in march.
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol yeah anyone that says Syracuse isn't the best team right now is biased. They play unreal defense and that 2-3 zone will cause UK HUGE fits if they play each other. And Kansas is a little overrated IMO. Syracuse destroyed a possible final 4 team in Villanova tonight. I have said it for the past 2 months or so, Syracuse will probably cut the nets in march.

Yup. I agree.
syracuse. 3rd best team.
greenstuff22 Wrote:last time i checked UK beat louisville? guess that means they could beat syracuse too. get a chunk.

:dontthink
Smile
greenstuff22 Wrote:Smile

:igiveup:
greenstuff22 Wrote:last time i checked UK beat louisville? guess that means they could beat syracuse too. get a chunk.

Wow that is a dumb post.. Okay Wofford beat South Carolina, and they beat UK so Wofford could beat UK. You can't judge one team from playing a different team.
lol wow are you in 2nd grade or something? All I'm saying is, you can't go by one team beating somebody to judge them. I highly doubt UL comes close to Syracuse this coming week.
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol wow are you in 2nd grade or something? All I'm saying is, you can't go by one team beating somebody to judge them. I highly doubt UL comes close to Syracuse this coming week.

nope, 1st grade. and i know that smart guy. i was just being a smart *** towards overrated. cause its what me and him do.
i knew Syracuse would beat nova but didnt know it would have been by 18
wow, this proves why Syracuse should be number 1 when the new polls come out!!

Haha wow..that doesnt mean nothing...if you can compre it like that then i can say UL is #1 team in the nation this week and #1 in the big east..But **** i no better than that!
theVILLE Wrote:Haha wow..that doesnt mean nothing...if you can compre it like that then i can say UL is #1 team in the nation this week and #1 in the big east..But **** i no better than that!

dude, just shutup and quit replying to my post cause it has nothing to do with you.
greenstuff22 Wrote:dude, just shutup and quit replying to my post cause it has nothing to do with you.

Ok i sure will! NOT! Actually when you are saying something about my team i can...Actually i can post or reply to anyones post on here!:yikes:
theVILLE Wrote:Ok i sure will! NOT! Actually when you are saying something about my team i can...Actually i can post or reply to anyones post on here!:yikes:

Lol. Man so much hostility on BGR the past few weeks.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol. Man so much hostility on BGR the past few weeks.

Haha! I have the right to post or reply to anyones comment,right? Thats the way i understood it...
theVILLE Wrote:Haha! I have the right to post or reply to anyones comment,right? Thats the way i understood it...

Im not meaning you lol. Your right you do. People just freaking because they cant take someone not agreeing with them.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im not meaning you lol. Your right you do. People just freaking because they cant take someone not agreeing with them.

Haha..They do freak out...Everyone has the right to there own opinion, thats what makes the world go around!
theVILLE Wrote:Haha..They do freak out...Everyone has the right to there own opinion, thats what makes the world go around!

Yea belfry something flipped a wig in pro sports because i was bashing lebron as usual.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yea belfry something flipped a wig in pro sports because i was bashing lebron as usual.

you have the right to do that! He has the right to try to convinve you otherwise but not flipping out like that!~