Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Red Turf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eastern Washington wants red turf, and I am all for it

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweek...all_wa.php
I'm not. I wish Boise State would get rid of the blue turf as well.
Not for me
I Like it
Amun-Ra Wrote:I'm not. I wish Boise State would get rid of the blue turf as well.

Agreed. A football field should be natural/grass colored.
I love it, I wish a team would get a black field. If a school can have any color jerseys they want to, then they should be able to have any color field they want to. If we all have to look at the random jereseys Oregon puts on the field on Saturdays then I don't think us seeing a few different colored fields would kill us.
i like it, never seen a red football field, but have seen a blue one. i wish UK would get blue turf.
I kinda like it
This would be absolutly wild
PC_You_Know Wrote:I love it, I wish a team would get a black field. If a school can have any color jerseys they want to, then they should be able to have any color field they want to. If we all have to look at the random jereseys Oregon puts on the field on Saturdays then I don't think us seeing a few different colored fields would kill us.

Who would want to play on a black field in an early season day game????:flame::flame::yikes:
Anything but that horrible blue field that Boise State plays on..that shouldnt be legal, lol..
Red turf would even be more jarring than blue turf (Boise). I personally do not care seeing as though UK will never play there but if I was in the conference I would fight tooth and nail for it to be shot down.