Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Kentucky @ (17) Tennessee 2/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predicitons???

12:00 pm CBS
Tennesse takes out revenge in this one and wins by 12 72-60!
Im heading to this one. I kind of fear for my life but hey I will take the verbal lashings. UK win a tight one by 4. I think that this is a really good tune up for the following tourneys.
UT by 16.
CATS by 4.
Kentucky by 5
UK in OT
Tennessee is (wonderfully) fading somewhat, and I think UK beats them by 13 in Suxville, 79-66 Big Grin
theVILLE Wrote:Tennesse takes out revenge in this one and wins by 12 72-60!

Every time you pick UK to lose they win, so why stop picking them to lose now huh?
i like the way UK is coming around right now especially patterson...with everyone on sink UK by 8+
Kentucky has been flirting with a loss for the past few weeks on the road. However, you could also look at it as finding ways to win in close games. Either way, I think UK is due for a loss. Tennessee plays MUCH better at home than on the road, so I expect them to play well. Should be a very wild atmosphere inside TBA. The game itself is a toss up in my eyes, so its hard to make a prediction.

Also, this will be this years OUTLIVE game, which helps raise money for cancer research and treatment. So obviously there will be some things going on down there that are far more important than any basketball game.
UK in a close one
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Also, this will be this years OUTLIVE game, which helps raise money for cancer research and treatment. So obviously there will be some things going on down there that are far more important than any basketball game.

:Thumbs:
PC_You_Know Wrote:Every time you pick UK to lose they win, so why stop picking them to lose now huh?

Why post about my prediction, post yours and go on! Wait til after the game to start the argument!
UT wins by 8 in OT...77-69
I think UK is due to lose one,it will be close but UT wins this one. Hope I'm wrong.
Uk shows why there final four worthy and comes away with a huge win,

Get ready for it rocky top.
I'm as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, with that said, I love my CATS, but I think that Kentucky looses their legs in the 2nd half and looses this game...
theVILLE Wrote:Why post about my prediction, post yours and go on! Wait til after the game to start the argument!

Ill start it lebron sucks......

UK takes this one home.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ill start it lebron sucks......

UK takes this one home.

Whatever man, your jealous is all it is! Back on topic though, you know how they get if you mention something else!
I cant stand people saying that they could lose because their playing the games so close together. These guys are 19-20 years old. They could play 5 games in 1 day and not be tired.
RavenBoy Wrote:I cant stand people saying that they could lose because their playing the games so close together. These guys are 19-20 years old. They could play 5 games in 1 day and not be tired.

They dont have alot of time to prepare for this game! Are you saying that these kids doesnt get tired after a game though!~
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Im heading to this one. I kind of fear for my life but hey I will take the verbal lashings. UK win a tight one by 4. I think that this is a really good tune up for the following tourneys.

Just set back and let the Cats do the talking for you! lol Cats by 10+
UK in a great one
'Cats in a thriller. Bledsoe and Miller get it going again. UK 72-68.
1. I bet UT fans are glad Jodie Meeks will not be walking back into Thompson-Bowling this year!! (54)
2. So tough to make a prediction on a tough road game like this but, I just want a UK victory!! Don't care if it's by a single point or 15 points.
3. GO BIG BLUE!!!
Fired up after destroying SC the Cats carry that attitude to Tenn.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:1. I bet UT fans are glad Jodie Meeks will not be walking back into Thompson-Bowling this year!! (54)
2. So tough to make a prediction on a tough road game like this but, I just want a UK victory!! Don't care if it's by a single point or 15 points.
3. GO BIG BLUE!!!

I forgot that the last time the Cats went to T-BA Jodie Meeks made us all a witness! Thanks for reminding me. :Cheerlead
theVILLE Wrote:Whatever man, your jealous is all it is! Back on topic though, you know how they get if you mention something else!

Lol. what ever do u mean. Kentucky better step it up.