Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patrick Sparks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whatever happen to sparks? is he still playing ball anywhere or did he give it up after the Michigan State loss a couple years ago?
alfus21 Wrote:http://www.eurobasket.com/player.asp?Cnt...mNotSure=1

Averaging 18 points, 3 rebounds and 5 assists in the Ukraine. Not too bad.
Glad to see he is still playing. In my opinion one of the most underrated players to ever suit up for the Cats.
I thought he changed his name to Rob Dyrdek and was hosting the fantasy factory.
lwc Wrote:Averaging 18 points, 3 rebounds and 5 assists in the Ukraine. Not too bad.

Not Bad.
Glad to see that he is being very successful overseas!!
It is amazing to look at all of the players that UK had, that are playing overseas. Even Jared Carter is playing here in the states.
He got a DUI in KY last year.
Where on Earth is JARED CARTER playing?
lol Hopefully no where!
LClion4life Wrote:Where on Earth is JARED CARTER playing?

RavenBoy Wrote:lol Hopefully no where!

:lmao: I am assuming this is in good spirits, therefore, I am laughing.
sparks may not be a role model but he can shoot the lights out...
sparks was one if the best shooters ive seen
He has been in jail lately
I always liked sparks glad to see he is still lighting it up
Sparks play was one of my favorites to watch. His tenacity and quick release was something that many of the young kids could learn from.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:It is amazing to look at all of the players that UK had, that are playing overseas. Even Jared Carter is playing here in the states.

LClion4life Wrote:Where on Earth is JARED CARTER playing?

RavenBoy Wrote:lol Hopefully no where!

Jared is playing for the Vermont Frost Heaves of the Premier Basketball League where he is averaging 8ppg and 5rpg
leecoukfan Wrote:Jared is playing for the Vermont Frost Heaves of the Premier Basketball League where he is averaging 8ppg and 5rpg

Good to see he is playing