Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville @ Connecticut 2/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a big game for both teams...Uconn coming off the win against the WV eers...I like the cards and hipe the blow UCONN out the water...with that said i say UL by 4! UCONN will lead the most the game until the last 3 or 4 minutes and louisville makes there FT's down the stretch believe it or not lol....:biggrin:
UCONN wins this one
Both teams are playing for tourney hopes. UCONN has the better resume right now, but UL has some key wins as well that may be good enough to put them in the field of 64.

I'll take UCONN by 5.
UCONN takes this, especially at home, Conn by 10
I still say the cards are one of the underrated teams that every team should watch out for...The way they played tonight against Gtown they could beat anybody! In the 1st half that is...I say the cards by 2 off a buzzer beater!
UofL has 1 good win for the year so I dont know what your talking about. Uconn is playing great and UofL is playing up and down right now. Uconn by 7
UL should really be pumped for this one. If they do not get it, then their bubble starts to reform. I really think that Uconn wins by about 5 in a close game.
I will take UCONN at home by 10 or more, UCONN will try to run and run and run against Looserville... UCONN is still playing for their NCAA lives and Looserville feel like they are currently in, but still trying to improve their seeding, but I like UCONN at home
Huskies keep NCAA hopes alive 72-65.
UConn by 9
UConn by as many as they want.
UCONN will empty their bench by the end of the first half. What state is Louisville from?:thatsfunn
I hope the Cards win,but UConn is really playing well now,its going to take a great game by Louisville to win this game.So good luck Cards,but I think UConn wins this one,again I hope I'm wrong.
Rocky Top Wrote:I hope the Cards win,but UConn is really playing well now,its going to take a great game by Louisville to win this game.So good luck Cards,but I think UConn wins this one,again I hope I'm wrong.

I hope your wrong too! lol...but has UL not been playing great as of late too??
How could UL lose that game so quickly last night. They were up by a pretty good amount going into half and then imploded in the second half.
Louisville by 3.
UCONN by 6
To stay in tourney hopes louisville has to win but UCONN prevails by 5. But could go either way.........
If Lville loses, They are out of the tournament talk.
I would love to see UofL out of the tournament. Nothing would make me happier.
theVILLE Wrote:I hope your wrong too! lol...but has UL not been playing great as of late too??

They have,up to the 2nd half of the Georgetown game.
Louisville is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get
theVILLE Wrote:Louisville is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get

Very true!! I think that is like Uconn as well.
theVILLE Wrote:Louisville is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get
I know Ricky P said that but a box of chocolates has a map of what your gonna eat!