Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgetown @ Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This would be a big game for the cards....Cards by 8
How when G-Town has lost their last 3 games!!!
Cards have been playing well. I'll give them this one by about 6.
ill take G-Town, but if Louisville can Win i believe it might be just enough to get them in the big dance
Navajo4life Wrote:How when G-Town has lost their last 3 games!!!

Every and any win for UL right now is a big win with all the bracket buzz going around.
Hoyas by 13
Louisville 72-65.
I say This will put UL in top 25 next week
The Ville by 3.
G'Town, 80-68.
Louisville is playing some of the best ball in the country right now..."IF" they can continue to do so they win by 7
Strikeout King Wrote:ill take G-Town, but if Louisville can Win i believe it might be just enough to get them in the big dance

as of right now, I do think they will be in the tournament. but stil have a few games remaining, every game counts for them now!!

BUt im taking Lville by 5
G-Town won
Wow the cards got hossed in the 2nd half! Playing the way the did in the 1st NOBODY could beat them i dont think! But in the second half they hit one of the signature shooting slumps and couldnt hit anything! Austin Freeman, man what a second half he had!
I have to say it, Sosa had a great game, 22 or 23 points nad 9 assists i think...When he plays like that they are very much a dangerous team
But a win At UCONN or AT Marquette or a win against Syracuse will put them in...I personally think they win 2 of those...The UCONN and the Syracuse game!