Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas Hold'em Tournament!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Belfry Diamond Club will be hosting a Texas Hold'em Tournament on Saturday, March 6th, 2010. Registration starts @ 5:45 p.m. and tournament play starts @ 6:00. The location of the tournament is Belfry Senior Citizens Center located inside of the courthouse across from Belfry Middle School. There will be a $5000.00 payout and this could be decreased OR increased depending upon the amount of players that show up. Buy-backs will be allowed until 9:00 p.m. and a super buyback @ 9:00. Concessions will also be sold. (Any of you that have attended a baseball game at BHS and eaten in our concessions, you know the food is excellent) If you have any questions or are interested in attending, contact me via PM or leave a comment.
ttt
how much to enter the tournament?
$100.00......

There will be buy backs (limit of 3) for the same price until 9 p.m. After that... if you run outta chips, your out of the game... From what I'm told, the payout has always been higher than $5000.00.... I've never been to one but have been told that quite a few people show up and there are different leveled winnings.... depending on what place you come in.
Thought I would add to my initial post...

A total of 3 buy-backs will be allowed until 9:00 pm ONLY if you are out of chips. You can't buy back if you still have chips and are in a game.

After 9.... there will be no more buy back allowed..... Smile
I seen you tonite. :biggrin:
LOL... Let me guess??? AT the Expo? Smile
I'll be there a couple of nights next week too... Workiin on that trip to "Florida" money!! ... teehee