Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina @ (2) Kentucky 2/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thursday Feb. 25th

thoughts/predictions???

9:00 pm ESPN/ESPN 2

i believe the Cats will take this one
UK by 12
UK by 20+
Cats take some revenge for their only loss of the season. UK by 20.
Revenge for UK in this game is going to be sweet. Downey will score less than 15 in this game.
NYY10 Wrote:UK by 12

PC_You_Know Wrote:UK by 20+

fanatic11 Wrote:Cats take some revenge for their only loss of the season. UK by 20.

PC_You_Know Wrote:Revenge for UK in this game is going to be sweet. Downey will score less than 15 in this game.

Wonder What TheVille Has To Say About This??? :biggrin:
I change my mine to UK by 12 to 15 lol..
UK takes that aggervation from the first time around on USC.
fanatic11 Wrote:Cats take some revenge for their only loss of the season. UK by 20.

I agree, I think the cats will be pumped for this one. I have tixs for this game and can't wait.
Strikeout King Wrote:Wonder What TheVille Has To Say About This??? :biggrin:

Haha, Im waiting on theVille as well!
I'm going to say Kentucky by 8 though. Unless Kentucky just comes out so fired up they take this game away early!
I think UK will win this one by 20+. Downey will be a non-factor.
UK 15+, Cats will be ready for revenge with a crazy home crowd.
Revenge is so sweet
hopefully downey wont hit everything he puts up like last time! He was rediculous....i don't see it happening again.....cats win it, 78 to 66
Cats by 14-17..it will be close for the first 25-30 minutes of the game and then Uk runs off with it! But to say that Downey will not be a factor i strongly disagree..I say Downey goes for 22-27 points!
Only reason UK lost the first meeting is because we got out hustled and let other role players score big buckets.

This will not happen at Rupp. We will play like we should and win by 15+
Kentucky by 10+
Do not care if UK shows no mercy!!!! I hope and pray it will be like Arkansas and we get out to a 40 point lead. Dowey gets his 20 points but no more..... I will say UK by 25.
jasper7 Wrote:hopefully downey wont hit everything he puts up like last time! He was rediculous....i don't see it happening again.....cats win it, 78 to 66

I believe he was like 9 for 29 in the first game. Did not hit everything......
58fan Wrote:I believe he was like 9 for 29 in the first game. Did not hit everything......

Exactly. Give me 30 shots a game and half his luck on **** shots and i could have 30 points a game too. Kentucky wins this one easily.
UK, 77-61.

Downey will score 20+, easy.
Pay backs are h*ll. UK by 15.
Devin downey is a beast but the refs werent calling the best in south carolina home court
No way that Downey pulls off that Magic like he did at USC.

Wall wont let it happen again.

UK by 20
Uk 78-62
Uk by 20... Downey goes off and shoots 5-47
I just don't get the hate on Downey. I'm all UK, but to not like this kid for what he has accomplished on the teams that he has accomplished them with at his stature is just downright jealousy. For those who have said several times on here about how they could take as many shots as Downey and score as many points as he does, I've go only one thing to say!

You are posting on a public forum becasue no one wanted you and you obviously had no talent!

This is a class young man that BEAT everyone's beloved team, he has a huge fan on here by someone that everyone on here get's their shorts in a knott over and they take it out on an a player that should be the face of the posters on a site like this for members who didn't have great tools. This kid represents all those people who were not that good, but this kid has the type of heart and dedication that most college athletes will NEVER have.

Get over it!
Stardust Wrote:I just don't get the hate on Downey. I'm all UK, but to not like this kid for what he has accomplished on the teams that he has accomplished them with at his stature is just downright jealousy. For those who have said several times on here about how they could take as many shots as Downey and score as many points as he does, I've go only one thing to say!

You are posting on a public forum becasue no one wanted you and you obviously had no talent!

This is a class young man that BEAT everyone's beloved team, he has a huge fan on here by someone that everyone on here get's their shorts in a knott over and they take it out on an a player that should be the face of the posters on a site like this for members who didn't have great tools. This kid represents all those people who were not that good, but this kid has the type of heart and dedication that most college athletes will NEVER have.

Get over it!

Well bud, I hope he scores 100 and get's the W to make you smile after I read that..:eyeroll:
Open a can, fear a let down at Tennessee only two days later though.
Pages: 1 2