Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville @ DePaul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a bad feeling about this one..hope im wrong though...Depaul is not a good team but the cards very well could have one of there bad games!
You should, two bad teams
Stardust Wrote:You should, two bad teams

BAD TEAMS???louisville is 4th in the Big east! im impressed with that myself! A big win @ syracuse! As far as quality wins go thats better than any top 5 team has! Its there losses early that hurt them! Louisville should have beat WV ( i count that as a W still), had Nova down 17, had pitt down by 9 with 90 seconds to go, and beat gtown, how do you call them a BAD TEAM? Especially since conference play!
UL wins! Good win in my opinion. This really could have been a sinker for their season. However, they showed up and put away an inferior team.....Really inferior. They would be a really interesting game next year considering Billy G could be coaching there.
DePaul, 72-65.
Has this game been played, if not when is this game?
uofl will come out with another W, they have been playing good since the beat the the #3 team syracuse