Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5) Syracuse 75 - (10) Georgetown 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Can not believe that the G-town was down 21 points with like 10 minutes or so to go...... Absolutely amazing that they came all the way back. But sounded like a solid game for Syracuse, for 30 minutes at least. Very impressive after the UL loss.
was going to say wow, every time i turned it on on the xm they was down big
I was wrong on this. I though G-Town would win at home. Great job by Cuse, they are defintely in my final four.
Cuse was in control the whole game..Besides the last few minutes Gtown went on a big run and got it close..Which wasn't surprising since they was at home and Gtown is a pretty good team...Nice sweep on the Hoyas this year.
Free throw shooting hurt G-town down the stretch.
Crazy game, nice bounce back from the loss to UL. Nice battle back from G-town, i was amazed! Congrats to Syracuse though!
Congrats to the Orange! I think this is a win that they needed to boost their confidence after the loss to Louisville.
garbage.
greenstuff22 Wrote:garbage.

larry bird
I was really surprised SU lead like that...Gtown is one of my elite teams this season and that didnt look good for that..However i like the effort, heart, desire to come back
I called a 3 point win for Syracuse. Before Coach Jim called for the team to foul, they were up by 3. I was VERY close to being right!