Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5)Syracuse @ (10)Georgetown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins? Who turns around after the loss over the weekend??
I say Gtown does by 7..this has the potential to be the 6 OT game as last year too
i hope gtown wins
I hope it turns out like the UCONN and Cuse game, that was very exciting.

I'll take Cuse by 7
My very uneducated guess is Georgetown by 3.
when they play
Well. It's at Gtown..They've beat Nova, Duke, Temple, Butler all at home, So I'ma say Cuse will be in for a tough game on the road...i hope Rautins get's hot early or it might be a long night..
Hmmm, @ Gtown, I have to give the Hoyas the advantage. They are very good there.
Overrated Wrote:Well. It's at Gtown..They've beat Nova, Duke, Temple, Butler all at home, So I'ma say Cuse will be in for a tough game on the road...i hope Rautins get's hot early or it might be a long night..
Georgetown does have a home loss to ODU, but I still think that they have great chance to further their seeding tonight. I will take the Hoyas by 3. Should be a really good one. I cant wait to see it.
Gtown by 7 in 4 OT's!!! lol..I really think this could be ugly or could be another one of them wild OT games lik cuse and UCONN last season!I expect a big game from chris wright and Greg Monrow tonight as well as a freeman!
gtown by 20.
greenstuff22 Wrote:gtown by 20.

If Gtown wins by 20. Ill never post again.
Overrated Wrote:If Gtown wins by 20. Ill never post again.

"NEVER"! I dont think you are in any danger of not posting..i really think this could be a few OT
Call me crazy, I will take Jim's team by 3 at G-Town.
Crazy crazy game tonight.