Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina @ Arkansas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Depends on Downeys play...this would be a big win for SC....Anyone know if this is on t.v.
I say SC by 3
arkansas wins by 7 @ home
Arkansas by 6.
Considering Arkansas leading scorer will be in action tonight ill say arkansas by 8.
I hope all you are wrong! lol...I hope downey goes for 40 and shoots 70%
theVILLE Wrote:I hope all you are wrong! lol...I hope downey goes for 40 and shoots 70%

He may go for 40 but he wont shoot 70%. If he shot 70% he would have 60 points!
lwc Wrote:He may go for 40 but he wont shoot 70%. If he shot 70% he would have 60 points!

that works too:Clap:
is this on t.v.??like FSN or anything
Downey is one of the most exciting basketball players to watch..he goes for 35 tonight in th upset
A lot depends on Downey, great player, but he will have to have a great night to take down Arkansas. But he has proved himself before with Kentucky, should be a good game.
underdawg1 Wrote:A lot depends on Downey, great player, but he will have to have a great night to take down Arkansas. But he has proved himself before with Kentucky, should be a good game.

Should be since the game is over all ready! lol:eyeroll:
Downey managed to squeeze off another 28 shots but fell short of hitting 40 percent of them. He also had more turnovers than assists again.

Cortson had 19 points on only 12 field goal attempts, 9 rebounds, and 8 assists. It's too bad Arkansas has not had him for the entire season.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Downey managed to squeeze off another 28 shots but fell short of hitting 40 percent of them. He also had more turnovers than assists again.

Cortson had 19 points on only 12 field goal attempts, 9 rebounds, and 8 assists. It's too bad Arkansas has not had him for the entire season.
Good post and I agree...Had the Hogs had Fortson the whole year, that 14-12 could very easily be 19-7 or 20-6..but they are still in good shape to win the SEC West! Not bad for a team that started 8-11..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Good post and I agree...Had the Hogs had Fortson the whole year, that 14-12 could very easily be 19-7 or 20-6..but they are still in good shape to win the SEC West! Not bad for a team that started 8-11..
I can't believe that I combined Courtney + Fortson and came up with "Cortson." There goes my credibility. :biggrin:
who cares who won? 2 teams that will be lucky to be in the NIT.
greenstuff22 Wrote:who cares who won? 2 teams that will be lucky to be in the NIT.
I do for one. Pelphrey is from my home town and I will pull for any team that he coaches when he is not coaching against UK. If you don't care who won, then post in a thread that you care about.
greenstuff22 Wrote:who cares who won? 2 teams that will be lucky to be in the NIT.

Did youcare last season when UK was headed to teh NIT? it happens
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I do for one. Pelphrey is from my home town and I will pull for any team that he coaches when he is not coaching against UK. If you don't care who won, then post in a thread that you care about.

he sucks at coaching imo and so does his team at playing basketball. JMO.

theVILLE Wrote:Did youcare last season when UK was headed to teh NIT? it happens

yeah sure did, think they will be there this year? nope. think louisville will be? YEP.
greenstuff22 Wrote:he sucks at coaching imo and so does his team at playing basketball. JMO.

yeah sure did, think they will be there this year? nope. think louisville will be? YEP.
Given that John excelled as a student and had a very high ACT score, I am betting that he would make a better poster than you would make a basketball coach. Your grammar sucks. JMO. :biggrin:
greenstuff22 Wrote:he sucks at coaching imo and so does his team at playing basketball. JMO.

Nope sure dont! Just about willing to bet that louisville makes it in!
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I can't believe that I combined Courtney + Fortson and came up with "Cortson." There goes my credibility. :biggrin:

Yep!!! Smile Just kidding man. I do it all of the time. :Thumbs: So who ended up winning this game? I cant remember from the other night.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Yep!!! Smile Just kidding man. I do it all of the time. :Thumbs: So who ended up winning this game? I cant remember from the other night.
Hogs won it 92-79 and lost a tough one last night against Auburn 92-83..Theyre 14-13 and 7-5 in the conference..theyve got LSU, which is winnable, then Vandy and Tennessee, and close out the regular season against Ol Miss..if they can close the season out 2-2, Ill take 16-15 and 9-7 in conference play for John Leslie..remember this team had about FIVE players suspended at the beginning of the season for several games, and battled back..I like the character of this team though..they play hard and it seems like every game they play is in the 80s lol..