Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clutch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If were down 2 points with 3-5 seconds to go, who would you want to take the shot FOR THE WIN! (NOT THE TIE)

List your top 3 For present and top 3 for the past!
:popcorn:
right now

Collins (KU) (37% however he also has the ability to drive and draw the and one)
Pullen (K-State) (40% from behind the arch)
Reynolds (Nova) (Pure shooter)
Recent Past:
J.J. Reddick
Jodie Meeks

Now:
Scottie Reynolds
John Wall (If the team was down by 1 or 2, not 3 points)
Now

Scottie Reynolds

Past Jodie Meeks and J.J. Reddick
back_in_black Wrote:Now

Scottie Reynolds

Past Jodie Meeks and J.J. Reddick

I forgot Collins
This is totally unbiased. But hasnt John Wall been extremely clutch? Miami, Uconn.... So On.
Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
As much as I hate to say it as a Cats' fan, Christian Laettner
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This is totally unbiased. But hasnt John Wall been extremely clutch? Miami, Uconn.... So On.

from mid range yes but for Kentucky if you was looking for a 3 you may go with Liggins or Dodson.

Dodson is over 40 percent on the year and has been clutch in close games and then liggins is a whooping 55 percent
All UK players:
Present:Bledsoe,Wall,Patterson
Past:Meeks,Sheppard,Mills
Past...Acie Law, Gerry Mcnamara

Present..Wall or Collins
Past

1 Larry Bird just made every jump shot look easy
2 Allan Houston 42%
3 Salim Stoudamire 45%

Present

1 Scottie Reynolds
2 Jarome Dyson
3 Sharon Collins
Wow no love for patrick sparks??
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:from mid range yes but for Kentucky if you was looking for a 3 you may go with Liggins or Dodson.

Dodson is over 40 percent on the year and has been clutch in close games and then liggins is a whooping 55 percent

I would go with patterson for all clutch shots. i mean how many clutch shots can he make??

and wall just takes control of the game when needed.
theVILLE Wrote:Wow no love for patrick sparks??

I forgot about Sparks. He was not afraid to take the big shot.
Past- Patrick Sparks-Larry Bird- MJ all DAY.
Present- Wall-Sosa-Collins
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I would go with patterson for all clutch shots. i mean how many clutch shots can he make??

and wall just takes control of the game when needed.

but we are talking about a trey here not a duce...thus wall and P-Pat will be keyed on yes you can set double screens and such which automatically takes patterson out of the scenerio as seen tonight...who did they go to tonight liggins...not wall nor P-Pat...granted the play was probley drawn up for someone besides liggins but still if shes smarter he gets a better shot
i drive an automatic...im not the best with a clutch on a hill yet.
Stephen Curry
I have to go with the purest college shooter Ive seen in person.... JODIE MEEKS
Historically I would have to say Larry Bird or MJ
Tonight, I have to say Mr. Patrick Patterson
What about Pistol Pete?
He's shredded wheat.
theVILLE Wrote:Wow no love for patrick sparks??

Forgot him. What a shooter! If only he could have got in shape and played a little defense.
Jarons Wrote:I forgot about Sparks. He was not afraid to take the big shot.

Sure wasnt...of all people i remembered him...He could step up and make 3 clutch freethrows and win the game AT LOUISVILLE! thats saying something...and against mich. st he hit a clutch bucket
Yes the three ball! Anyone can make a layup
Showtime_05 Wrote:Stephen Curry

Took 19 post for someone to mention him! I dont understand how you dont say Curry
theVILLE Wrote:Took 19 post for someone to mention him! I dont understand how you dont say Curry

lol I was wondering the same thing.
Showtime_05 Wrote:lol I was wondering the same thing.

He was very underrated? Sure he got alot of exposure but how did he not win the POY atleast once??
Ray Allen
Stephan Curry
Jodie Meeks

Andy Rautins Syracuse
Scotty Reynolds Nova
PG from PUKE
There was a guard that i liked really well from Mich. St. in like 2002 when morris peterson wa there...Cleaves or something like that...best i remember he was pretty cluch too
Pages: 1 2