Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rutgers 71 - (8) Georgetown 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Ouch, now this is a shocker, even for Big East play
Poor Hoyas
I must say, Just another night out in the big east! a little shocked that rutgers beat gtown, but this shows how tough the bigeast is...Is gtown overrated??Nope the conference is just that tough...You have abad game you WILL Get beat
Great win for the Scarlet Knights!
May I just cant figure this Gtown team out.... They play fantastic against one of the best teams in the country and then come up flat against a bottom feeder. ??? Big East is crazy.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:May I just cant figure this Gtown team out.... They play fantastic against one of the best teams in the country and then come up flat against a bottom feeder. ??? Big East is crazy.

Very crazy..you put some of the bottom teams in a conference USA or the SEC west and they could finish AT THE TOP OF THE CONFERENCE
Some one said in another post that the Big East was the best top heavy conference in America but I think they are the best conference from top to bottom period. Some of the bottom feaders could do very well in other conferences.