Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne Flag Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Betsy Layne will be having sign-ups in April. I will try to post info when Red gives it to me. It will be for ages 5-9. It will be good for kids to get out and get some sun and work on football skills.
betsylaynealum Wrote:Betsy Layne will be having sign-ups in April. I will try to post info when Red gives it to me. It will be for ages 5-9. It will be good for kids to get out and get some sun and work on football skills.

:Thumbs:good for the kids, good for the program, good for the community ! :Thumbs:
I agree with you dwight get are kids out there to learn some skills but most of all exercise, kids arent as active as they should be bring the kids out to learn how to be active and get in shape.
Going swell alot of young talent out there and kids having fun....rain is kinda disrupting....
well the season has ended for the young BOBCATS..It was pleasure being part of such a great clean event of 4 weeks. let me throw some last names at you these kids are really special in what they do in every day life (disaplined, atheletic and smart) Watkins, Bias,Hall,Hamilton and like 10 more just really didnt get to say there names to much. The future of the BOBCATS are in good hands of these kids..TY coach Parsons for letting me be a part of somthing so special, hope to be a part of it next year and years to come....I will never forget my orange team jv. and varsity...Smile