Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (23) Pittsburgh 98 - (4) West Virginia 95 (3 OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final 3 Overtimes
Pitt sucks!!!!!!
Wow. Depressed that I missed this.
As much as I hate to lose to Pitt, WVU did not deserve to win! This is two games this week that WVU lost due to free throws. What's worse is that it was their best free throw shooters.
i listen to it they had there chances
Bet this was an exciting thriller.
HORRIBLE FT shooting by WVU. They deserved to lose the way they played that last minute
GREAT win for Pitt! Bad loss for WVU!
Glad to hear that no people got hit with coins. This sounded like one heck of game. WVU really doesnt strike me as the 4th beset team in the country. I would say where their ranking is next week is a good spot. around 8-10
This was a very fun game to watch.
WVU is a tough team to play, when butler and EBanks get going on the same night..

even though WVU shot 70.3% percent from the free throw line it still costed them the game in the end, + playing sissy defense inside the final minute of the game!
^ Yeah sounds like they really let it get away in the last minute or so. I hate that it had to be a loss like that.
Colonel Kill Wrote:This was a very fun game to watch.

I fell asleep during the first overtime.
Westside Wrote:I fell asleep during the first overtime.

I wish I would have fallen asleep with about 1:30 to go in regulation. :please:

WVU can beat anyone in the nation when they are playing and hitting their free throws, but when they play like they did in the last minute of this game and in overtime, they can be beat by anyone in the nation. Consistancy and FT shooting are killing them.
They looked so young inside the final 2 minutes of that last over time, got sloppy and went back to bad habits, they were probably tired though. **** i would have been.