Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2010 Recruit Enes Kanter to Kentucky?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After rumors speculating that the Washington Commit, was considering Kentucky HOTLY and John Calipari was hot on the trail, he has now De-Commited from Washington, and has Kentucky at the top of his list.

The 6-9 240, is ranked as the #9 Center in the nation.

Thoughts/comments?

Looks like it might be a lock for this guy.
After doing some research, I am really excited to get a guy like this. He can really sure up a little of the post for next year. MAN Cal has been doing some work. Hope while he was out there he put the big move on Terrance Jones but MAN to get both, that would be amazing.
Think about
Knight- 5 star
Leslie- 5 star
Kanter- (under the radar) 5 star
Jones- 5 star
Poole- high 4 star
...... Sign me up im all aboard.
that looks like a #1 recruiting class to me:worthy:
man ,HOOD is never going to get to play,lol
He'll get his time in a year or 2
cuppett777 Wrote:man ,HOOD is never going to get to play,lol

so true but once he get some meat on them bones he'll get more playing time. i've never seen this guys name i guess because he commited to washington. any 5 star big man will help take cousins place but they'll have to beat out orton.
beasy_bo Wrote:so true but once he get some meat on them bones he'll get more playing time. i've never seen this guys name i guess because he commited to washington. any 5 star big man will help take cousins place but they'll have to beat out orton.

He is from Turkey. I watched him play on espn last year when usa highschool allstars that had john wall and cousins on it played the world allstars. He was on the world allstars and he did really good. He was the best player on that team.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:After doing some research, I am really excited to get a guy like this. He can really sure up a little of the post for next year. MAN Cal has been doing some work. Hope while he was out there he put the big move on Terrance Jones but MAN to get both, that would be amazing.
Think about
Knight- 5 star
Leslie- 5 star
Jones- 5 star
Poole- high 4 star

:rockon:Sign me up too!!!!:rockon:
Does John Calipari EVER sleep!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:After doing some research, I am really excited to get a guy like this. He can really sure up a little of the post for next year. MAN Cal has been doing some work. Hope while he was out there he put the big move on Terrance Jones but MAN to get both, that would be amazing.
Think about
Knight- 5 star
Leslie- 5 star
Jones- 5 star
Poole- high 4 star

He's not exacly signed any of them yet and that worries me. It's far from a done deal with a lot of these guys. We might wind up getting them all, might wind up getting none. From what I read Jones is a long shot, probably going to stay on the west coast. And I thought Poole was a 3star?
Aslan Wrote:He's not exacly signed any of them yet and that worries me. It's far from a done deal with a lot of these guys. We might wind up getting them all, might wind up getting none. From what I read Jones is a long shot, probably going to stay on the west coast. And I thought Poole was a 3star?

Jones has been a long shot but still he is a big target on our radar. And Poole is a high 4 star on rivals. I feel like Leslie is really close to a commit and if things work out with him Im happy if we do not get Jones. But Knight is the BIG TIME target.
Knight is a must with Wall leaving and possibly EB.
Bledsoe had a great game tonight and Im sure that the scouts took notice.
all aboard its time for everybody once again to take a ride on the star train
I wish we knew some things about when these guys would announce their decisions. I heard that Jones, Knight and Leslie may wait til the end of their season. Cant wait to see how everything plays out.
We all know that they will wait to see who leaves what program before they make their commitment.
I hope UK gets him.