Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 64 - Georgia 48 (Womens)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great job ladies!!! Continuing to amaze everyone in the SEC. Dunlap looked really sharp and they all played well together.
Bring on UCONN!

The ladies are killing it!
The Lady Kats just keep winning against better and better teams!! Keep it up ladies, I'm looking for a deep run into March!
They continue to impress me. Go cats.
At this point they should be able to get a 3 or 4 seed. Keep it up girls. The UT games are gonna be huge!!!
Big win for the cats. Watch out Tennessee!
ryanblue1424 Wrote:Big win for the cats. Watch out Tennessee!

Its going to be really exciting in Memorial for that game against Tenn. Does anyone know the date on that game?
Congrats cats
Congrats, hopefully we can get a W against Tennessee.
way to go lady cats
Another nice SEC win
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Its going to be really exciting in Memorial for that game against Tenn. Does anyone know the date on that game?

Maybe they should consider moving this game to Rupp.
Westside Wrote:Maybe they should consider moving this game to Rupp.

I thought it was at UT!
The Hoopsters keep playing toward a high seed in the NCAA Tourney.
They do play UT down in Knoxville, but they have a very tough game against Vandy down in Nashville before playing UT. Great job ladies, Coach Mitchell is doing one heck of a job in coaching
cougarpride08 Wrote:I thought it was at UT!

I don't know where it's at.
Congrats to the UK women! Very impressive to put a beatdown on a pretty good Georgia team.

Good luck against Vandy on Sunday!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Its going to be really exciting in Memorial for that game against Tenn. Does anyone know the date on that game?

cougarpride08 Wrote:I thought it was at UT!

Cougar is correct, the only regular-season meeting between UK's women and Tennessee is in Knoxville on Feb. 25. No home game against the Lady Vols.