Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville/St. John's Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
St. John's 20
Louisville 12
9:07 1st Half
St. John's 33
Louisville 23
19:46 2nd Half
St. John's 36
Louisville 27
17:13 2nd Half
St. John's 40
Louisville 31
15:35 2nd Half
St. John's 47
Louisville 34
12:10 2nd Half
St. John's 51
Louisville 34
10:30 2nd Half
Not looking good for the Cards at all, St. John's on a 14-0 run!!!
St. John's 54
Louisville 34
9:52 2nd Half
St. John's 58
Louisville 37
8:30 2nd Half
Have the wheels fallen off?
St. John's 60
Louisville 39
6:20 2nd Half
lwc Wrote:Have the wheels fallen off?

Thats what it looks like!
St. John's 65
Louisville 39
4:39 2nd Half

Louisville getting DOMINATED down low!!!
St. Johns on a 27-5 run before the Cards hit a three!
St. John's 69
Louisville 42
3:10 2nd Half
That sound you just heard was UL's bubble popping.
WOW!!! Insane to think that UNC, UL, and maybe Uconn will not be making the tourney.
WOW! SJ couldnt played better tonight...hats off...they broke the press nearly ever time down...and louisville sucked it up and couldnt hit anything!
Karma gets us all in the end.

PAST
theVille raises holy hades about UK hiring Calipari and how he is a scumbag.
theVille makes bold predictions of how UL will beat UK by 20.
theVille insists how great Peyton Siva and UL's signing class is compared to UK's
theVille contends that UL will be a Top 15 team.
theVille uses the NIT appearance as a "go to" comeback in response to UK trash talk.

PRESENT
Pitino wins scumbag award for Sypher-gate, supposedly putting his name out to the Sacramento Kings, and now rumored to be interested in the Nets

UK takes care of business vs. UL and cover the spread

Peyton Siva basically a non-factor, Wall is up for National POY

UL not remotely close to being ranked, UK on the way to a 1 seed

UL NIT bound
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Karma gets us all in the end.

PAST
theVille insists how great Peyton Siva and UL's signing class is compared to UK's
theVille uses the NIT appearance as a "go to" comeback in response to UK trash talk.

PRESENT
Pitino wins scumbag award for Sypher-gate, supposedly putting his name out to the Sacramento Kings, and now rumored to be interested in the Nets

UL NIT bound

GREAT post! I love it! :rockon:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Karma gets us all in the end.

PAST

PRESENT

UL NIT bound

Yelp and remember this!lol...I still say louisville has top 25 talent!I dont recall of saying that UL had a better recruiting class than Uk, I do recall of sayinf Bledsoe and Siva, that Siva was the better of the two...I still think that...Bledsoe has alot more talent around him to flow on! and I dont look for wall to be POY but who knows?? And I still say Cal is a cheater...wait til season end or or year down the road and see if he isnt been investigated!
theVILLE Wrote:Yelp and remember this!lol...I still say louisville has top 25 talent!I dont recall of saying that UL had a better recruiting class than Uk, I do recall of sayinf Bledsoe and Siva, that Siva was the better of the two...I still think that...Bledsoe has alot more talent around him to flow on! and I dont look for wall to be POY but who knows?? And I still say Cal is a cheater...wait til season end or or year down the road and see if he isnt been investigated!

Actually, I would almost swear that you said that Peyton was just as good if not better than John Wall, NOT Eric Bledsoe! Does anyone else recall this?
Nope remember the video of that man raping about siva and Uk fan what have you got, Eric Bledose he aint nothing!..But wall I wil say this...i dint think he owuld be as good as he has
theVILLE Wrote:Nope remember the video of that man raping about siva and Uk fan what have you got, Eric Bledose he aint nothing!..But wall I wil say this...i dint think he owuld be as good as he has

I'm sorry but Peyton Siva has nothing on Eric Bledsoe or John Wall!!:redboxer:
This one will not look good on the Cards resume. St. Johns entered the game on a five game losing streak (all by double digits) and walks away with a 19 point win. Ouch! NIT here they come!