Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lane Kiffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy is crazy...he drills his own player.:yikes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WabdOIxVJvI&feature=related"]YouTube- Lane Kiffin jacks his player in UT vs Vandy.3GP[/ame]
I swear I saw that every two minutes when he bolted to USC. He is a D-Bag in every sense of the word. I really could not stand him at UT but even a UK fan can acknowledge that he screwed them over in that situation. But hey UT got a pretty down to earth coach.
That guy is crazy. Kiffin must have not liked #8 and give him a shove when he got the opportunity. What a slick move.
He belongs at USC. They both suck eggs.
How can a subpar coach get so many good jobs at his young age? This guy could sell an old Plymouth to Al Gore...wait and see, if Pitino bolts to the Nets, he'll be coaching basketball at Louisville, lol..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:How can a subpar coach get so many good jobs at his young age? This guy could sell an old Plymouth to Al Gore...wait and see, if Pitino bolts to the Nets, he'll be coaching basketball at Louisville, lol..
his daddy and thats the only reason
beasy_bo Wrote:his daddy and thats the only reason

It is true. It's hard not to take a chance with him when one of the Top 5 defensive minds in football comes with him.
And now another legendary coach's son has to clean up and build the program the right way. I really didnt give Dooley a shot when they hired him but after the Kiffin situation they still got a solid recruiting class.
Personally, I can't stand the guy! He is a traitor and makes moves to only benefit himself and no one else!
leecoukfan Wrote:Personally, I can't stand the guy! He is a traitor and makes moves to only benefit himself and no one else!

Very true. I really dont think he has shown anything about coaching. Just who he is surrounded with. It will be a hard act to follow at USC.
Ah boys, sit back and watch it all fall..anything Lane touches, breaks. Just laugh freely while it does Big Grin