Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke @ North Carolina 02/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Know, probally half of you dont care who wins. But its the biggest Rivaly in College Basketball, and I care lol.

Does North Carolina continue their Losing streak
or
Does Duke give them another lost

?? Game time is at 9:00 PM tonight

Im gonna say Duke by 10, NC shapes up a little bit at home, but still comes with a lost.

What you all think?
Dukies by 15... Carolina is weak.
North Carolina rights the ship and wins in a close game.
Who cares for the Dookie V's????
Rivalrie game. dUKe is definitely better, but in this game, I will always take the hometeam.

UNC by 6
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Who cares for the Dookie V's????

who Cares bout WVU, not I.

oh. and the game is at UNC tonight!
Duke is the better team,Bluedevils by 10.
Duke by 5
I hate to see either of these teams win! But, If i have to pick someone it would be Duke because they're the better team! Blue Devil's by 12
I really don't like either team but I do like to watch big rival games and this is one of the biggest. Duke is the better team hands down but have trouble on the road. UNC plays their best game of the season tonight and gets the home win by 2.
leecoukfan Wrote:I hate to see either of these teams win! But, If i have to pick someone it would be Duke because they're the better team! Blue Devil's by 12

I agree. Because if UNC wins they will get a number 9 seed for the NCAA Tourny.
Duke- 79
UNC- 72
DUKE by 15+
It is insane to think of how UNC has dropped this year. I cant believe it. In a rivalry game like this, I can usually say that drive will play in to it, but UNC is playing so uninspired that I will say Duke buy 7.
Sorry Tar Holes.
Duke by 8
If they have the same refs as the syracuse game then carolina wins.
NYY10 Wrote:who Cares bout WVU, not I.

oh. and the game is at UNC tonight!

You were asking the opinion of the board about Duke. 99% of the posters on this board are UK fans. They have hated Duke since the day Christian Lattnier broke their hearts. I can sympathize with the UK fans in that regard. The memory of WVU's 13-9 loss vs Pitt on December 1, 2007 still haunts me to this day.

BTW, the only logo you and I will ever agree on that you have posted is the Lakers. I have been a Laker fan since the days of Jerry West. :worthy:
I am ole school hatin Duke!!! The only team that burns me more is Louisville .... sorry Looserville.
leecoukfan Wrote:I hate to see either of these teams win! But, If i have to pick someone it would be Duke because they're the better team! Blue Devil's by 12

:Thumbs:
Duke wins.

Sure wansnt pretty, but I'll take it
Duke won 64-54,by 10 just as I predicted.See I know more about Duke,then some of you Duke fans and I'm not a Duke fan.:biggrin:
UNC missed a great opportunity to get back into the hunt with this loss on their own court. Looks like they are "Dead'er than Fried Chicken"
I hate Duke but I am glad they won. Ever since Roy has taken over in Chapel Hill, I find myself wanting Duke to win between the two.

I know if UNC had won it would have helped UK's RPI but screw it. I would rather see them lose and not make the tourney. Take that Carolina fans...
Amun-Ra Wrote:I hate Duke but I am glad they won. Ever since Roy has taken over in Chapel Hill, I find myself wanting Duke to win between the two.

I know if UNC had won it would have helped UK's RPI but screw it. I would rather see them lose and not make the tourney. Take that Carolina fans...

:thatsfunn
Rocky Top Wrote:Duke won 64-54,by 10 just as I predicted.See I know more about Duke,then some of you Duke fans and I'm not a Duke fan.:biggrin:

See post number 1. Pretty sure I predicted a 10 point win too bub
This is by far a worse situation than UK was in last year. Of course UKs roster was not as depleted but you have to believe that Carolina thought that their pure talent would carry them to the middle or top of the ACC. Cant say I do not enjoy watching this happen but I think that Carolina fans can go ahead and ride the Harrison Barnes train!
NYY10 Wrote:See post number 1. Pretty sure I predicted a 10 point win too bub

My bad,great job.:igiveup:
If Duke dosnt shape up, they'll be lucky to even get to the sweet 16