Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Pike County Teams in 10'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any ideas?
Belfry #1 then who knows proball SV
How many teams are they in Pike Co. now a days? Around 5? Used to be alot more.
Only football teams left are -

Belfry
East Ridge
Phelps
Pike Central
Pikeville
Shelby Valley

At one time Belfry had that many in just their league......
belfry should be a favorite. but remember they lose some good talent this year. that monster quick running back is going high school level. so its going to be interesting. but i believe coach may will have them readyTongueirateSho
boot knocker Wrote:belfry should be a favorite. but remember they lose some good talent this year. that monster quick running back is going high school level. so its going to be interesting. but i believe coach may will have them readyTongueirateSho

yea but they have some they will be or may be faster thans last years back..
that monster quick running back just ran a 11.65 in 100 meters better than high school level. belfry middle school got no running back faster than him lets be real. him and thomas varney are shoulder to shoulder andthe middle school back has better time in 100 so when you say they might be some faster them him in middle school next year. lets get real.
pike central middle
boot knocker Wrote:that monster quick running back just ran a 11.65 in 100 meters better than high school level. belfry middle school got no running back faster than him lets be real. him and thomas varney are shoulder to shoulder andthe middle school back has better time in 100 so when you say they might be some faster them him in middle school next year. lets get real.

if the carr kid is there he will be faster
the carr kid is fast but neither brothers has the speed of johnson that has been proven many of times. but they will get there chance to run him down next year. because he is not belfry high school bound.there is a deal in the making for him.i talked to his uncle at the ymca in pikeville and things were said that i have to keep quiet about. so i say again belfry will have the pleasure of chasing him..:yikes: good luck
I think pike central middle has alot good players
Pike Central Middle will begin practice today 6-8.
Definitely Belfry
boot knocker Wrote:the carr kid is fast but neither brothers has the speed of johnson that has been proven many of times. but they will get there chance to run him down next year. because he is not belfry high school bound.there is a deal in the making for him.i talked to his uncle at the ymca in pikeville and things were said that i have to keep quiet about. so i say again belfry will have the pleasure of chasing him..:yikes: good luck

LOL.... Well, evidently the "deal" fell thru cause this child IS at Belfry. As a matter of fact, I talked with his mother today when she dropped him off for practice....
phs1986 Wrote:LOL.... Well, evidently the "deal" fell thru cause this child IS at Belfry. As a matter of fact, I talked with his mother today when she dropped him off for practice....

what i was going to say deal must have fell thru...
belfry is a good team in pike county and there new rb josh murphy
Shelby Valley will be one of the top teams.
belfry by far. the upcoming 7th grade bunch will see a lot of playing time. imo, they are the next state championship team to come through belfry.
Varney3 Wrote:belfry by far. the upcoming 7th grade bunch will see a lot of playing time. imo, they are the next state championship team to come through belfry.

well from what i have heard they only beat Shelby valley by 6 in a schrimmage and got out hit in that game.
Just a small FYI, Belfry played a game against East Ridge and tied 6-6
I belive that alpha male meant the 8th grad game where valley dominated the Pirates in almost every aspect of that game. The valley deffense looked very impressive. The pirates had to use almost 2 quarters to get from the 30 to the endzone which is not good offense or great D , but this count is most deffinatly up for grabs.....Pikeville can not hold a light to either valley or belfry but although pville did tie valley it was an error by the corner on the first play other than that valleys D held the panthers to less then 10 yards of total offesnse, For valleys offense the Full Back was a man aginst both teams and valleys line backers ate belfrys lunch including both outside linebackers who did an outstanding jod of rushing and containing..But a man if i ever seen one was the nose gaurd for valley he had 7 forced fubles in the belfry game does anyone the this kids name? But for belfry i was impressed with #44 who hit like a train and they did good keeping hold of the ball for so long (which wont be as easy in a real game) an they had some great blokers who helped the pirates barley squeeze by late in the game with about 1 minute left and valley moved the ball pretty good but just couldent punch it in at the end but god job both teams and i hope to see you in the county championship his will be intresting!!!!
belfrys 8th grad has not played east ridge yet
Valley plays pikeville tuesday at 7:00 pm ...I'll take valley in this one in a close game due to home field advantage, should be a good game!!
All i do is win Wrote:I belive that alpha male meant the 8th grad game where valley dominated the Pirates in almost every aspect of that game. The valley deffense looked very impressive. The pirates had to use almost 2 quarters to get from the 30 to the endzone which is not good offense or great D , but this count is most deffinatly up for grabs.....Pikeville can not hold a light to either valley or belfry but although pville did tie valley it was an error by the corner on the first play other than that valleys D held the panthers to less then 10 yards of total offesnse, For valleys offense the Full Back was a man aginst both teams and valleys line backers ate belfrys lunch including both outside linebackers who did an outstanding jod of rushing and containing..But a man if i ever seen one was the nose gaurd for valley he had 7 forced fubles in the belfry game does anyone the this kids name? But for belfry i was impressed with #44 who hit like a train and they did good keeping hold of the ball for so long (which wont be as easy in a real game) an they had some great blokers who helped the pirates barley squeeze by late in the game with about 1 minute left and valley moved the ball pretty good but just couldent punch it in at the end but god job both teams and i hope to see you in the county championship his will be intresting!!!!

That fullback is my little brother, and the nose guard is Justin Bowling and he is very impressive and young I think he just turned 13 this month. But i agree all 3 teams P-ville Belfry and Valley will have some battles this year and the championship will be won by 1 of those teams.
Alpha_Male Wrote:That fullback is my little brother, and the nose guard is Justin Bowling and he is very impressive and young I think he just turned 13 this month. But i agree all 3 teams P-ville Belfry and Valley will have some battles this year and the championship will be won by 1 of those teams.

WOW, 13 this month what grade is he in? yes they will. I would love to see valley finally win one though! Wyatt branham is your little brother , then i do belive i know who you are. Send me a pm and we will talk more on there.
all i do is win Wrote:i belive that alpha male meant the 8th grad game where valley dominated the pirates in almost every aspect of that game. The valley deffense looked very impressive. The pirates had to use almost 2 quarters to get from the 30 to the endzone which is not good offense or great d , but this count is most deffinatly up for grabs.....pikeville can not hold a light to either valley or belfry but although pville did tie valley it was an error by the corner on the first play other than that valleys d held the panthers to less then 10 yards of total offesnse, for valleys offense the full back was a man aginst both teams and valleys line backers ate belfrys lunch including both outside linebackers who did an outstanding jod of rushing and containing..but a man if i ever seen one was the nose gaurd for valley he had 7 forced fubles in the belfry game does anyone the this kids name? But for belfry i was impressed with #44 who hit like a train and they did good keeping hold of the ball for so long (which wont be as easy in a real game) an they had some great blokers who helped the pirates barley squeeze by late in the game with about 1 minute left and valley moved the ball pretty good but just couldent punch it in at the end but god job both teams and i hope to see you in the county championship his will be intresting!!!!
i think that holding the ball for 2 quarters is a good thing, if you hit pay dirt, when you think of belfry it is a ball control game they play, and having the ball that long, you are asking the d for 1 good series, and you should get the v. If 44 is the fullback you are speaking of for valley he is going to be something if he sticks with it, valey is doing great thing over there and i wish you all the luck. As for pikeville i know their 6th grade team is loaded but for the older team they will have to improve quite a bit from last year to compete with bms and valley
All i do is win Wrote:I belive that alpha male meant the 8th grad game where valley dominated the Pirates in almost every aspect of that game. The valley deffense looked very impressive. The pirates had to use almost 2 quarters to get from the 30 to the endzone which is not good offense or great D , but this count is most deffinatly up for grabs.....Pikeville can not hold a light to either valley or belfry but although pville did tie valley it was an error by the corner on the first play other than that valleys D held the panthers to less then 10 yards of total offesnse, For valleys offense the Full Back was a man aginst both teams and valleys line backers ate belfrys lunch including both outside linebackers who did an outstanding jod of rushing and containing..But a man if i ever seen one was the nose gaurd for valley he had 7 forced fubles in the belfry game does anyone the this kids name? But for belfry i was impressed with #44 who hit like a train and they did good keeping hold of the ball for so long (which wont be as easy in a real game) an they had some great blokers who helped the pirates barley squeeze by late in the game with about 1 minute left and valley moved the ball pretty good but just couldent punch it in at the end but god job both teams and i hope to see you in the county championship his will be intresting!!!!

[=Alpha Male;1026117]well from what i have heard they only beat Shelby valley by 6 in a schrimmage and got out hit in that game. [/QUOTE]

I don't think you two saw the same game everyone else did, or the blue-tinted glasses blinded your mentally impaired vision.
Alpha_Male Wrote:That fullback is my little brother, and the nose guard is Justin Bowling and he is very impressive and young I think he just turned 13 this month. But i agree all 3 teams P-ville Belfry and Valley will have some battles this year and the championship will be won by 1 of those teams.

Leonidas Wrote:[=Alpha Male;1026117]well from what i have heard they only beat Shelby valley by 6 in a schrimmage and got out hit in that game.

I don't think you two saw the same game everyone else did, or the blue-tinted glasses blinded your mentally impaired vision.[/QUOTE]

Well Leonidas how was the game played in your prospective?
Because i was there and i saw the same game as everyone else did and i think you will agree with me when i say that belfry did struggle to have any kind of offense on valley in that game?
Varney3 Wrote:belfry by far. the upcoming 7th grade bunch will see a lot of playing time. imo, they are the next state championship team to come through belfry.

Belfry's 6th grade team in my opinion is better than the 7th-these boys are skilled at every position and play team ball.TongueirateSho
padd4pirate Wrote:Belfry's 6th grade team in my opinion is better than the 7th-these boys are skilled at every position and play team ball.TongueirateSho

this just means that if it stays this way, there'll be a very talented senior class in 5 years with many supporting juniors. great seniors + great juniors = state championship.
Pages: 1 2