Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (12) Tennessee @ (2) Kentucky 2/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions???

9:00 pm ESPN
Cats by 15.
I'll be there for the game and CGD in the morning. It's going to be an electric atmosphere as it always is when UK plays Tennessee. The size of UK will be the difference in this game and I really don't see Bobby Maze knocking John Wall off his game.

I'll take Kentucky by 14.

Go Big Blue!
UK comes up with a big run from the start like Vandy did. I think that we beat them by 15 around 13 point lead going into the half. I can not wait to see how Rupp is.
uk plays better this game and wins in double digits
UK by 6.
UK at home, wins
UK at Tennessee, they could have some fits

but i say UK wins this game by 7
i say after last game UK comes out with a fire under their butts and its a rivalry. UK by 14+ cousins will have a huge game!!!
UK wins this one by 9-11. With Cousins and Bledsoe being the leading scorers for Ky.
KY 82 TENN.72 If the Cats play ball they should have no problem.
Volunteers don't seem to play very well away from Thompson Bowling and that showed last night against Vanderbilt losing by 19! So I'm going to say that the Cats should win this one by somewhere around 15 points.
Cats by 7
UK at home will win by 10+
Stardust Wrote:UK at home will win by 10+

I noticed the UNC icon.
UK wins this one going away, I had a feeling that last nights game was a trap game with UK looking ahead towards College Game Day and the big game at 9:00 on ESPN..... No over looking this one, hopefully Pearl get T'd up and throws that ugly as Orange Blazer in the trash can...
UK plays well in this rivalry game and wins 83-70.
UK wins by a litlle bit lol
Cats-82
Vols-71
Just heard that Chism may not play with will limit their depth. If that is the case then I will take us in a much more comfortable victory. UK rolls by at least 10 regardless.
uk will win this just because tennessee has no one that can hang with big cuz can you say anther double double..
Oh yeah he will get the double double on the biggest stage. I think that Sweaty Bruce will play Williams and try to get Cuz in foul trouble, but either way UK wins but 10 or so in the end.
Kentucky 92-73.
I'll take the Cats by 15.
Cats by 5, heard it here first :biggrin:
Benchwarmer Wrote:I noticed the UNC icon.

Did ya read his title
The game will be closer due to this being a rivarly game.
UK by 3.
I think this may be a blowout, especially if Chism is out
BelfryPride Wrote:I think this may be a blowout, especially if Chism is out

Exactly. This Tenn team is already thin before an injury but without Chism they are so much more vulnerable inside. With Chism I think UK wins by 10. Without, it could be a rout up to 20.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Exactly. This Tenn team is already thin before an injury but without Chism they are so much more vulnerable inside. With Chism I think UK wins by 10. Without, it could be a rout up to 20.

I would have to agree with, this will be ugly for the Vols id Chsim is out!
Does anyone have any update on the Chism situation? It may be a gameday decision.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does anyone have any update on the Chism situation? It may be a gameday decision.

I read today that he has been in a walking boot for precautionary reasons and he will play on Saturday.
Pages: 1 2