Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The New UK Jerseys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got these photos from Catspause.com and they said these jersey's are on sale at Dicks in the Fayette Mall.
I thought the new uni's were supposed to be Lebron James uniforms like Ohio State's.
I dunno. I guess these are the new ones tho, I mean they did come out right when we are supposed to debut are new ones.
I dont think ohio states uni's are lebrons, there warm ups are...
Since the uniforms have already been released, we may debut them tonight.
kyr450 Wrote:I dont think ohio states uni's are lebrons, there warm ups are...
Correction, I just looked on osu's website, they do have lebrons uni's now, last game I watched they had just lebron warm ups
If these are the new uniforms, then why was there talk of us getting the LBJ uni's?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:If these are the new uniforms, then why was there talk of us getting the LBJ uni's?

They may end up throwing a LB23 logo on there or something as his brand is done by Nike anyhow.
I just don't see these being our jerseys for some reason. Like many people have said, we were supposed to have LBJ jerseys, not these Nike Elite ones.
These are the new uni's. Look at the patterns on the backs. It is like the Olympic basketball jerseys. Duke has already been uniforms like these. We still may wear an alternate uniform designed by LeBron on Saturday.
I wont beleive that these are the new uni's until i see them on the cats.
I am starting to like the tops. But the shorts just dont do it for me. If they win the National Title in em I will love them anyways!!!!
i dont think these are it. because, uconn,syracuse,and gonzaga all have the same shorts out right now. check them out on eastbay.com

they all are identical. so i think these are just something that nike is coming out with to make some money because they havent came out with many new shorts lately. and i havent seen any of the teams wear them. it might be the glory addition,throwbacks,anything like that. because MSU and Texas wore throwbacks there last game and they were exactly the same.
the shorts are trash...youre going to have a really nice design on top then some plain dots in a square on bottom. looks stupid to me
It dosent matter what color they are or material they are to me as long as we hang the big banner
Has anybody seen the pic of the jerseys on the players? I thought that they look REALLY sharp on them. The bold font on the top looks AWESOME!!! Either way I dont really care as long as we play ball and put that banner up.
These are our actual jerseys above.

We have black jerseys also, which are rumored to have the LB23 logo on them.

Its also rumored that we have the silver jerseys, like Ohio State wears.
Ive read on other sites that we will wear the silver uniforms for the NCAA tourney, and the black ones for the SEC tourney.
I love them..they look simple but I LOVE the championship years on the jersey..the details are phenomenal..
C.Clair Wrote:Ive read on other sites that we will wear the silver uniforms for the NCAA tourney, and the black ones for the SEC tourney.
Well I hope those other sites are wrong.
I'm not really digging the dots making the squares from those photos but you can't see them on this one:
Wildcat Corner is saying those jerseys are looking more and more like what we will see for GameDay today. The details are the back seem cool but I can't tell what all of them are. Implementing the national championship years was a really nice touch but these won't even be visible to the people in Rupp or those watching on television. They just look too much like the old jerseys to me.
Looking closer, I saw the championship years of course, Memorial Hall, and roses but what is THIS? A wildcat from the bridge of the nose up with a star on top of its head???

[Image: Clipboard04.jpg]
Those are the jerseys...they just showed the John Wall blue jersey on GameDay.
C.Clair Wrote:I wont beleive that these are the new uni's until i see them on the cats.

DUDE!!! I love that avatar. Did you get that from a site or did you photoshop it.
I got it from another site. If u want Ill pm u the name of the site.
PS, the site ends with pause.
^ Well I am sure I may run across it. I cant get on the House of Blue though. I only post on here.