Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville @ Syracuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts???
id love to see the cards pull the upset in this one, but i dont expect it..I say Cuse by 3-7
syracuse- 92
louisville- 75
@ the dome,i dont think the ville stays within 10
Syracuse handily
Could be a close one but i think cuse pulls it out! At freedom hall though Louisville wins by 10+ i think...
theVILLE Wrote:Could be a close one but i think cuse pulls it out! At freedom hall though Louisville wins by 10+ i think...

idc where its at,
syracuse wins easily.
there way too good for this louisville team.
mister... basketball Wrote:idc where its at,
syracuse wins easily.
there way too good for this louisville team.

UL was almost enought for UK at RUPP??is cuse better than UK...At freedom hall( last game EVER at Freedom hall) the cards will beat the orange...
Won't be pretty for the Cards!! Cuse by 20
leecoukfan Wrote:Won't be pretty for the Cards!! Cuse by 20

Im going to change my prediction and say the cards by 5 72-67 adn siva has a big game with 16!:biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:Im going to change my prediction and say the cards by 5 72-67 adn siva has a big game with 16!:biggrin:

That's OK, considering you have been wrong on 99% of your predictions this year, this will be another one you miss as well :igiveup:
theVILLE Wrote:UL was almost enought for UK at RUPP??is cuse better than UK...At freedom hall( last game EVER at Freedom hall) the cards will beat the orange...

a rivalry game is wayy different than just some
everyday regular season game my friend.

syracuse will dominate with no problem.
Stardust Wrote:That's OK, considering you have been wrong on 99% of your predictions this year, this will be another one you miss as well :igiveup:

haha i agree.

ill have to see louisville win to believe it.
mister... basketball Wrote:a rivalry game is wayy different than just some
everyday regular season game my friend.

syracuse will dominate with no problem.

OK w will see
theVILLE Wrote:Im going to change my prediction and say the cards by 5 72-67 adn siva has a big game with 16!:biggrin:

This game is at Syracuse right? I couldn't see Louisville winning this game at home but there's no way that they can keep it close at the Carrier Dome with that Big Wave of Orange!
Syracuse 82-71.
10 or less and im happy...But at ville the orange is going to get beat...LAST GAME EVER AT FREEDOM HALL!!! the cards will not loose that
Cuse by 10
Syracuse by 14.
theVILLE Wrote:10 or less and im happy...But at ville the orange is going to get beat...LAST GAME EVER AT FREEDOM HALL!!! the cards will not loose that

I'm not trying to bash the Cardinals here but Syracuse is the best in the Beast and IMO the nation! So i wouldn't be so sure about that.
the orange diminates the second half wins by 25

theVILLE Wrote:10 or less and im happy...But at ville the orange is going to get beat...LAST GAME EVER AT FREEDOM HALL!!! the cards will not loose that

So what are you predicting??????? A win? Or a loss as long as it it less than 10???? :HitWall:
Stardust Wrote:Syracuse handily

:Thumbs:
The Orange will pick the score. No biggie.. Just shutting down another mid to bottom pack team in the Big East.
The Orange by 10-15
Syracuse by 15, I like Looserville chances at Freedom Hall to keep it close, but I don't see Looserville beating them at all...
Cuse shows they are the best team in the country right now, Orange by 17.
Syracuse by as many as they want at least 20+
Syracuse looks really really good watching them on tv tonight. What I cant figure out is how UConn does not play better with that kind of talent. Anyways, I will take Cuse of the Cards by 8 or 9 in a little bit of a closer game than what is expected.
It won't be a blowout, but Cuse will pull away in the end.
Cuse by 15.
Cuse really looked good until late in the Uconn game. I really think that Uconn should have pulled it out (some really bad calls) but either way it is a little bit of a way to gauge their weaknesses.
Pages: 1 2