Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) Syrcause 71 - Cincinnati 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Orange keep rolling. TongueirateSho
They should be ranked #1.
Aslan Wrote:They should be ranked #1.

Yep, Hands down best team in the NCAA
Aslan Wrote:They should be ranked #1.

agree

oh man, cannot wait till March lol.
Cuse rolls. I think they just may be the best team in the country right now.
Yes indeed! They should be ranked in front of Kansas. They have proved to be one of the elite teams and have had some very impressive run of wins. I do think that they loss 2 more before the end of the year but MAN great year for the Orange. Congrats.
there tuff, they will be tuff out come march
Cincinnati really lost this game out of their hands. I saw the game on ESPN 360 and Cincy was ahead but in that time to the end, it was all downhill.
UC had a good game plan coming in, but Syracuse is the BEST at making adjustments during the game.
Syracuse is riding a horse thats gonna fall down real quick.
greenstuff22 Wrote:Syracuse is riding a horse thats gonna fall down real quick.

Why :popcorn:

Is there logic to that statement or you just don't like them? The team has the best schedule in the top 10 and they have proven themselves time and agains and now they all of a sudden are going to tank? What do you know that the rest of us don't?
Ive said since the second week of the season that Syracuse is the best team in college basketball. Boeheim has one heck of a team up there in New York, no question about it..
Stardust Wrote:Why :popcorn:

Is there logic to that statement or you just don't like them? The team has the best schedule in the top 10 and they have proven themselves time and agains and now they all of a sudden are going to tank? What do you know that the rest of us don't?

He's just upset Cuse rolled Cincy and also that Cuse is better than KY. :yawn:
Overrated Wrote:He's just upset Cuse rolled Cincy and also that Cuse is better than KY. :yawn:

explain how cuse is better then ky? and idc if they "rolled" cincy. and stardust thats my opinion so i honestly do not care what you think of it. anyway, SU couldnt match up with kentucky's 2nd five. cousins would eat the SU big men alive. bottom line, i will bet any amount of money that UK will go farther then SU.
greenstuff22 Wrote:explain how cuse is better then ky? and idc if they "rolled" cincy. and stardust thats my opinion so i honestly do not care what you think of it. anyway, SU couldnt match up with kentucky's 2nd five. cousins would eat the SU big men alive. bottom line, i will bet any amount of money that UK will go farther then SU.

Wow, The rebel of BGR. Your not worth explaining anything too.
greenstuff22 Wrote:explain how cuse is better then ky? and idc if they "rolled" cincy. and stardust thats my opinion so i honestly do not care what you think of it. anyway, SU couldnt match up with kentucky's 2nd five. cousins would eat the SU big men alive. bottom line, i will bet any amount of money that UK will go farther then SU.

:popcorn:
Overrated Wrote:Wow, The rebel of BGR. Your not worth explaining anything too.

I ditto that.
Syracuse is a legit team for the 1 seed.
It's pretty sad that a UK fan can't admit when another team is good , but to say Syracuse couldnt beat UK's 2nd five!?? Thats pretty low even for a UK fan.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:It's pretty sad that a UK fan can't admit when another team is good , but to say Syracuse couldnt beat UK's 2nd five!?? Thats pretty low even for a UK fan.

Not all UK fans are immature.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:It's pretty sad that a UK fan can't admit when another team is good , but to say Syracuse couldnt beat UK's 2nd five!?? Thats pretty low even for a UK fan.

He's just upset that he knows Cuse is better than KY deep down, Why else would he hate on them.