Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #18 Kentucky 71 Arkansas 57 (WOMEN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lady Cats win their 7th straight game!
20-3 overall and at 8-2 in conference play they are a half game out of first place in the SEC :yikes: They are trailing the Lady Vols in the SEC standings and have aBIG matchup at home against the Georgia Bulldogs this week.
Its nice to see the mens and womens basketball teams in the top 25 at the same time.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Its nice to see the mens and womens basketball teams in the top 25 at the same time.

:Thumbs:
I agree. It is a good way to get the University's name out there and improve the entire athletic landscape.
As others have mentioned, UK is becoming a very well rounded athletic university. Really love that the women's team has turned a corner this season. Now if they can make a push at UT they may be able to win the SEC> How cool would it be to do that in both mens and womens.
They keep rolling along. Nice win.
wow i am so proud
Keep it rolling ladies. They should move up in the polls. Mathew Mitchell in my mind has the Coach of the Year in the SEC wrapped up if they can get a first round bye in the SEC tournament.
What an incredible run the Lady Cats are having
Coach Mitchell no longer amazes me. The Lady Cats have me believing in them now. :thumbs:
lwc Wrote:Coach Mitchell no longer amazes me. The Lady Cats have me believing in them now. :thumbs:

Really is amazing how much this women's team has came along even from last year.
Who else has improved this year from last year that no one expected to win. They picked us 11th to start the season, and look what we did. GO CATS!
Big one this thursday in Memorial Col. Hopefully if studying goes well I can get out there.
Who has committed to the cats next year?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Who has committed to the cats next year?

I think Booth from Sheldon Clark has committed or is at least had an offer. Might ask Wildcat23, or an informed poster on the girls basketball thread.
lwc Wrote:I think Booth from Sheldon Clark has committed or is at least had an offer. Might ask Wildcat23, or an informed poster on the girls basketball thread.

Booth is only a JR
Big game on thursday!! UK vs Georgia!
This is great. It is beyond awesome to have both mens and womens in the top 25.