Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Maryland 92 - North Carolina 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
As expected! lol...this maryland team is very dangerous! Not final four bound but can cause some trouble to some teams
OK I officially think UNC was overrated. I'll take my serving of crow Big Grin
wow. this makes lose number 10 for Carolina
Wow!
The Terps keep rolling. In an earlier thread I had them as as my #4 suprise team of the year. I think they may just pull out an ACC title.
They beat north carolina guys? and u guys are talking like there up and coming.
Come on Terps!!! Go for the ACC title!! Still, isnt it amazing that UNC was a top 10 team at the beginning of the year!! They really should not have been this bad with the kind of talent on the team.
Strikeout King Wrote:Final

:lmao:
I see the field of 65 not including the Tar Heels
Is anybody else having as much fun as I am watching North Carolina struggle? Big Grin
I am TidesHoss32, im loving every minute of it.
No sense in continuing this conversation that UNC is overrated! They are not even rated, so how can the be OVER rated????? Their bad, and their NON ranking dictates that
Tar Heels can't afford to lose another game otherwise they probably won't make it in the Tourney!
Stardust Wrote:No sense in continuing this conversation that UNC is overrated! They are not even rated, so how can the be OVER rated????? Their bad, and their NON ranking dictates that
Why do you have UNC as your fav team?
I think Carolina's only shot of making the tourney now is almost to win the ACC tourney. .... Not happening. UNC is having a down year but man they will be back pretty soon (next year). As for now I am enjoying Kansas coming up on their butt for the 2000 race.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I think Carolina's only shot of making the tourney now is almost to win the ACC tourney. .... Not happening. UNC is having a down year but man they will be back pretty soon (next year). As for now I am enjoying Kansas coming up on their butt for the 2000 race.

Well, I say let's enjoy this year.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Why do you have UNC as your fav team?

You obviously did not read my Header at the very top next to the Avatar!
^Nice lol.