Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama @ (3) Kentucky 2/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???

9:00 pm ESPN U
UK by 10+
UK by 15
Imma say cats by the score of 78-69
Kentucky 78-64.
UK-82
Bama-64
KY by 14
uk by 15
UK by 23
Kentucky by 15+
GO CATS!!!!!!
UK by 15+
theVILLE Wrote:UK by 23

WOW! You picked UK? AND DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE OTHER TEAM! :lmao:

Just messing.
Cats win 78-61.
cats get the win may not be alot because they may be looking ahead to the tn game
Alabama has a very unique style that on any night can get a team like UK if they are not hitting shots. I will say that Cousins has another solid night, 20-23 points.
Still UK will win comfortably 80-68.
Cats by 15+
UK-94
Bama-78
UK-79
Bama-61
UK by 14.

Is Steele finally gone from Alabama? :lmao: It seemed like he was there forever, what a great player he was.
UK better be careful......

Very easy to completely overlook Bama after the blowout vs. LSU and with the big game coming up Saturday.

Bama will play a sl0ow grinding game and if a shooter gets hot and UK doesn't play focused, this could get closer than expected.

UK by 12 in a game that is frustratingly close throughout.
lwc Wrote:UK by 14.

Is Steele finally gone from Alabama? :lmao: It seemed like he was there forever, what a great player he was.

Man! You brought some memories up for me!! lol Steele was such a great player! I still remember that year when UK went to Alabama when they both in the top ten! Man that was a good year.
lwc Wrote:WOW! You picked UK? AND DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE OTHER TEAM! :lmao:

Just messing.

Actually that was an accident when i voted for the wrong team...Sorry im not perfect like you think you are:eyeroll:
I KID KID:biggrin:
UK by 12
UK by 12-15, I think they are looking ahead towards the UGLY ORANGE of UT....
Navajo4life Wrote:UK by 12-15, I think they are looking ahead towards the UGLY ORANGE of UT....

Hope that is not a cause for concern in the Alabama game. I would love to show the world a blowout in both of these games.
UK by 10+