Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Kentucky 81 - LSU 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final, thankfully. LSU is Gawd Awful
This was UK's first road game since the South Carolina loss. I thought we did well. Of course LSU isn't the most talented team.
Gawd awful was the perfect word.
LOL, EASY GAME is just what the Cats needed for a change!
Stardust Wrote:Final, thankfully. LSU is Gawd Awful

Fell asleep last 10 mins, not very exciting game.
sstack Wrote:Fell asleep last 10 mins, not very exciting game.

sstack, I wish I would have fell asleep :zzz:
Didn't think it would be much of a game. Coming into this one LSU was averaging 56.7 points per game in SEC play and the Cats average 81.4 in conference play. Looks like they both played to their average today.

Good to see Patterson be more physical and consistent in the last couple of games.
I was surprised to see Stardust and TheVille agreeing and both picking LSU in this one.:HitWall:
:biggrin::biggrin:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I was surprised to see Stardust and TheVille agreeing and both picking LSU in this one.:HitWall:

All right i have 4 more POSSIBLE LOSES PICKED OUT!:popcorn:At Vandy, At Tenn, At Miss St, and South Carolina....Of those i think they loose 2
theVILLE Wrote::biggrin::biggrin:

All right i have 4 more POSSIBLE LOSES PICKED OUT!:popcorn:At Vandy, At Tenn, At Miss St, and South Carolina....Of those i think they loose 2

Dont lie you think they'll lose em' all.
UK plays great for about 20 minutes and wins by 26,now if they can play great for all 40 minutes,there would be no telling what this team can do.
Nice win 4 uk
Uk gets a 26-point win, and it could've been much worse. But with the huge lead at the half, the players (understandably) put it on cruise control the rest of the way.

One more relatively easy one, then it begins a difficult stretch to end the season!
way to go cats, tn barely beat them the other night, but beat sc bad 2night
cuppett777 Wrote:way to go cats, tn barely beat them the other night, but beat sc bad 2night

USC will be TERRIBLE on the road, as they were last night. When outside of their homecourt, they look like LSU - B-A-D!
More Cowbell Wrote:Uk gets a 26-point win, and it could've been much worse. But with the huge lead at the half, the players (understandably) put it on cruise control the rest of the way.

One more relatively easy one, then it begins a difficult stretch to end the season!

Kind of, but not totally the case. It might have been the most focussed that I have seen the Cats in many games. With a huge lead, they actually started working on things. I loved how they worked on their passing against the 2-3 zone over the last half of the 2nd quarter. They did slow their tempo, but it allowed them to work on their half-court game. I don't say they went on cruise control, but they did play a controlled game. I was very impressed that Cal got them to WORK in the 2nd half.
Another good game by Cousins.
The 9 teams that have lost to LSU should consider cancelling the rest of their season
Wow, this was a boring game.

UK could have won this one by 50, but they packed it in at Halftime.

LSU is one very good player, one good player, and the rest are all mediocre players at best.
Glad to see Kentucky keep the hammer down.
2000th post!! Oh yeah!! Okay, so when LSU started out 2-2 and ended up getting to a 1-6 lead I thought, "great LSU is going to play their best game of the year." Then it went to a 45-14 lead and it was like... WOW! So UK looked dominating and they took care of business. They are playing with balance and a good scoring attack. Wall may not have had an amazing game (an amazing play) but then again he didnt have to be amazing. They looked great.
aslan is correct :thanks: