Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Kentucky/LSU Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Team Stat Leaders
KENTUCKY / LSU
Points J. Wall 16.9 / T. Mitchell 17.6
Rebounds D. Cousins 9.8 / T. Mitchell 9.9
Assists J. Wall 6.8 / C. Bass 3.0
Steals J. Wall 2.0 / T. Mitchell 1.3
Blocks D. Cousins 1.9 / S. Warren 1.4
John Wall is "having fun" again, and he might have even more at the expense of LSU.

The top team in the SEC faces the conference's worst as Wall leads fourth-ranked Kentucky against the Tigers on Saturday.

The Wildcats (21-1, 6-1) opened the season 19-0 before being upset 68-62 at South Carolina on Jan. 26 -- a loss that knocked them out of the No. 1 spot in the AP poll. They responded four days later with an 85-72 victory over then-No. 21 Vanderbilt.

Wall, though, turned in a season-worst 4-of-12 shooting performance and tied a season high with seven turnovers. In the aftermath, he said he "wasn't having any fun" and that he was "frustrated" while also claiming he tries to ignore criticism from coach John Calipari.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/preview?gameId=300370099
3rd straight game for Dodson in the starting line-up
Wall needs to attack in this game
Both teams shooting bad
kentucky with 0 field goals at the first tv timeout
Lets see what adjustments Cal makes during this first TV timeout. I look for the Cats to step the tempo up coming out of the timeout
Cats 0-6, Tigers 2-7
I like that hustle from Bledsoe
Cousins is awesome in the paint
Cousins running the floor...His conditioning has improved so much
I don't like the way Cousins flings his elbows, but I would not call that flagrant
Stardust Wrote:I don't like the way Cousins flings his elbows, but I would not call that flagrant

agreed
Patterson is a beast!!! what a block
Not much to say possitive so far
Cats 3/10, Tigers 3/15
It has been a rather boring game so far.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:It has been a rather boring game so far.

It really has been. I've been looking for UK to force the action defensively
Nice shot by Ramon
Its a slow start, we need to pick it up
That was impressive by Spencer
That's what they need PPat to do more of
Nice putback by Orton after a BAD decision by PPat. I just said PPat needs to work the paint and then he throws up a 25 footer
LSU is TERRIBLE!
LSU is so bad, I can't even get into watching this
Stardust Wrote:LSU is TERRIBLE!

I agree...we have played pretty bad and still have a 10 point lead
LSU is shooting 20% and getting worse as the game goes
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I agree...we have played pretty bad and still have a 10 point lead

This should turn into a 30 point win, even if the Cats don't play any better. LSU has nothing by Mitchell, and he's not been impressive.
Orton is doing very well. I'd like to see some more of John Wall in this game and Patterson. Bledsoe is the 2nd best guard in the nation. IMO
Stardust Wrote:This should turn into a 30 point win, even if the Cats don't play any better. LSU has nothing by Mitchell, and he's not been impressive.

LSU has 10 points 13 minutes into the first half...It could get ugly
Pages: 1 2 3 4