Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Villanova @ Georgetown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on this game? Does Villanova finally go down in BEAST play??I say yes they do..G'town is fired and ready for this game
Villanova 76-74.
Gtown by 7.

When is this game?
After seeing the Georgetown that shot nearly 72% from the field and basically dominated a good Duke team, I would pick them, but they had a huge letdown on their homefloor to a mediocre South Florida team. JT3 will have his guys ready to go for this big conference game, but IMO Reynolds will be too much, and Nova will get the win.
Tommorow (saturday) at noon i think..i take gtown by 7 73-66
Its the big east, its pretty much impossible to pick one of these games, but I love this conf. in basketball! I'm taking GT by 3. Monroe has to have a big game for the Hoyas to prevail.
Ill take Georgetown by 4... Ticked after that crazy loss to South Florida
On neutral floor, I'd say Villanova by 8. At G-Town, the Hoyas by 5
Lets Go Hoyas. Villanova is not as good as their ranking. If they lose, UK will climb back up the rankings. And then Texas will beat Kansas and put us back were we belong, #1....
I'll take Gtown by 11..Hoya's seem to only play up to there level of competition as of late...
Gtown by 8
Georgetown has a 21 point lead with 2:00 to go in the 1st half
G'town is laying it to Nova
Looks like UK should get back to #2
Very impressive win for G-Town