Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 73 (4) Louisville 61 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wasn't this close. Great job cats and especially Rondo and WOO.
They played with SO much energy today....if they keep that up along with getting Morris back.....Confusedhh:
This might shut up some of the Tubby haters.
Way To Go Uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bout Time We See Them Play The Way They Can..... Everyone Played Well Today And Everyone Played With Effort. Great Game! This Is The Team I Wanted To See All Year.
Awesome game..... I really loved the crawford slam..... Hopefully the Tubby haters will shut up.....
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:This might shut up some of the Tubby haters.

Nah. Haven't you figured out by now that when UK does bad it's Tubby's fault, but when they play well, it's all the players coming together?
No the Tubby hater's will not shut up
If anything it makes last week debacle look even worse.
Congrats to the cats
GREAT game...TOTAL DOMINATION by the Cats!! I would have loved to have gone today, but I have came down with a case of streap throat, which caused me to miss the game but I had a BLAST watching it here at home!! Tubby is the best coach in this STATE!! WAY TO GO BIG BLUE!!!
I think a portion of my quck recap of the game belongs here:

"The air is cold, there could be some snow on the way soon, and the Louisville message boards are a little quiet today (with maybe the occasional "Fire Pitino" thread by some delusional fan). So quiet, in fact, you can almost still hear the "OVER-RATED" chant ringing from Rupp Arena."

http://wildcatcorner.com/wcc/admin/story...7155850576
Now we see what playing a CUPCAKE schedule at home can get you. UofL was not ready for the intensity UK and the crowd had. Great game to watch..............If your a UK fan.
Oh daddy (98NCC).... Where are you?? :Wave:
I want to see UK play a really good team.. maybe UCONN or Duke and then see how good they are... lets not think this 1 game makes their season... i mean they got beat by UNC who are the 6th best team in the ACC... and Iowa... when UK plays some real competition and beats them... that will shut up the Tubby haters...
Poor little Ricky P, In December B-ball he is 0-3....

He is 0-3 against the Big Blue Nation in December.

WAY TO GO CATS !!!
"cardinalfan27" Wrote:I want to see UK play a really good team.. maybe UCONN or Duke and then see how good they are... lets not think this 1 game makes their season... i mean they got beat by UNC who are the 6th best team in the ACC... and Iowa... when UK plays some real competition and beats them... that will shut up the Tubby haters...

or lets see pitino throw a chair on the court muahahaha its ok the cards got what? Confusederved:
Glad I went to this game...Man the atmosphere was amazing, and a great coaching job by Tubby to go with Woo and stick with him, even though he really had about 15 fouls in the game..haha
Congrats to UK...Rondo played great, Thomas played good too.
Nice to see the Cats actually play.

Where the hell was this team last week?????????????????????
"cardinalfan27" Wrote:I want to see UK play a really good team.. maybe UCONN or Duke and then see how good they are... lets not think this 1 game makes their season... i mean they got beat by UNC who are the 6th best team in the ACC... and Iowa... when UK plays some real competition and beats them... that will shut up the Tubby haters...
I agree...UL isn't that good of a team...I mean they started the season with the 3rd easiest schedule in NCAA....UK needs to feed off of this win though and continue to play strong. Hopefully they will continue to play with the intensity that they played with today!! And I think it helped show how good the team can be...they played pretty **** well IMO...and to get Morris back, only get better!!
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:Now we see what playing a CUPCAKE schedule at home can get you. UofL was not ready for the intensity UK and the crowd had. Great game to watch..............If your a UK fan.

I agree
Congrats Cats!!!!!
Way to go Cats! I have to admit I didn't expect this after last weeks performance.
yaahhh!!! Way to go Cats!!! Awesome game!!!
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:Way to go Cats! I have to admit I didn't expect this after last weeks performance.

I honestly didn't see this one coming. I thought UK would lose this one without a Morris. But its a good feeling seeing the Cats play to thier potential. Things should really fall into place when Morris returns. Plus WOO and Shag have gotten some good experience and can give quality minutes off the bench.

I shall eat my words about saying the Cats would go 16-15 this season. Boy how things can change in one week at BIG BLUE Nations. :bounce:

The KY team that played today showed desire,intensity and heart. This team will be just fine. The Kentucky team that showed up at IU would be in store for a long season.
UK played simply amazing. This was by FAR their best performance of the year. WOO, Thomas, and Rondo all had career games. Their intensity really set the tone and the uptempo game really played into UK's bench's favor while forcing Louisville to play numerous youngsters in a big time game.
"Tomcat68" Wrote:UK played simply amazing. This was by FAR their best performance of the year. WOO, Thomas, and Rondo all had career games. Their intensity really set the tone and the uptempo game really played into UK's bench's favor while forcing Louisville to play numerous youngsters in a big time game.

NO doubt about it TC.. Like I said earlier. Its amazing how things can turn around in one week..
Way to go cats
Like i said maybe the return of Morris would put a little fire under UK.....idk if thats what it was but they played like a National Championship team on Sat. congrats CATS and keep it up until Janurary 10th!
"tomcatnation" Wrote:or lets see pitino throw a chair on the court muahahaha its ok the cards got what? Confusederved:

:lame: ... I am a Duke fan so I could care less about this rivalry... but its the truth the Cats folded against Indiana, Iowa, and UNC... and I'm pretty sure Duke or UConn would kill the cats...and that was my entire point in my previous post
If your a DUKE fan why do you have Louisville as your avatar?
"CatDawg" Wrote:If your a DUKE fan why do you have Louisville as your avatar?

I am going to be attending U of L when I graduate from Paintsville... and my nickname is for the St. Louis Cardinals, 27 is for Scott Rolen... my fave MLB player... and because you don't have a Duke avatar... U of L is the next best thing...
Pages: 1 2