Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK's talent and skill any opinions on who is helping or hurting the team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think they need to play Ayllene some more.Hes the best center they got in my opinion.:BigLaugh:
Obrzut has been playing the best game of his career today. I think getting him in the game with Morris will be a real good combo on the front line. I like Alleyne but his lack of mobility tends to be a liability at times. I think Crawford needs to be seeing more playing time.
Sparks does not need to handle the ball much... he needs to create shots off of screens...
This topic is in the wrong thread, I will move it.
"cardinalfan27" Wrote:Sparks does not need to handle the ball much... he needs to create shots off of screens...

NICE SIG>> Your forgot the god!!!!!!
thats a preety interesting point crawford is an excellent player and should receive more playing time...Good Post.
Crawford's playing time will increase you all might of forgot he just got back to playing against louisville. I have no doubt he will get more minutes.
Shag is too slow and weak. Woo actually has been playing well and when Morris is back it will be better.
Crawford needs to play liek he did today. with confidence and aggressiveness.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:Shag is too slow and weak. Woo actually has been playing well and when Morris is back it will be better.
Crawford needs to play liek he did today. with confidence and aggressiveness.

I agree with VV.

Crawford stepped up big time.. That dunk today was awesome:Nodding:
The lineup we had yesterday against Louisville is the best I've seen. Obrzut, is finally playing, something got him motivated. If he keeps playing like this we're going to see a lot more of him. I think if we alternate between Obrzut and Morris we'll be good. Morris in to score, Obrzut in for the rebounding and defense. I mean Obrzut got 10 or more rebounds last night, Morris has an average of like 4.
I would say orbzut is playing BC now he is not going to start once MORRIS comes back and he was half ass playing when morris was there just waiting on him to leave NOW since hes coming back HE knows he will have to work for his job
BUT once morris comes back here would be my line-up

Rondo
Crawford/Bradley/Moss
Thomas
Orbzut
Morris
I beleive they need to let Rondo penetrate as much as possible. He is talented enough that if he is not going to get a good shot down the lane, he can dump it off to ORB or Alleyne down low or pop it out to Sparks and Crawford for 3.
They also need to step up the intensity level.
Woooo........ is the man