Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina @ Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im taking the gamecocks in this one! I say SC by 5 72-77 and downey with 37 points
I'm fairly confident there are not too many people on BGR that give a hoot about this one
The VOLS might need to worry about playing tonight's game against LSU before they play S.C. on Saturday.
SD u are probably right..but i look forward to this game...could be a great one...i dont think UT can stop Downey either
Tennessee 73-70.
Tenn , 75-62
theVILLE Wrote:SD u are probably right..but i look forward to this game...could be a great one...i dont think UT can stop Downey either

we already know this. you have said 100 times that he is unstoppable. but i guess louisville could stop him? lol. right. and i guess not even lebron or kobe could deal with him? way i see it. it must not be that hard to stop him since they have lost at least 8 games.
greenstuff22 Wrote:we already know this. you have said 100 times that he is unstoppable. but i guess louisville could stop him? lol. right. and i guess not even lebron or kobe could deal with him? way i see it. it must not be that hard to stop him since they have lost at least 8 games.

Well i wont say my personal opinion about you!, I have in numerous threads that louisville is DOWN this year..However they are playing some good ball right now...almost upsetting 2 or 3 top ranked teams...Yes i think louisvilles press is among the best in the nation, but it couldnt hold downey back very much! No where did i say that Kobe or Lebron could stop Downey..You dont have to be Kobe or lebron to be considered a Very Good player...besides your almighty, blue jesus, john wall couldnt stop DOWNEY!:Cheerlead:rockon::yikes:TongueirateSho
greenstuff22 Wrote:we already know this. you have said 100 times that he is unstoppable. but i guess louisville could stop him? lol. right. and i guess not even lebron or kobe could deal with him? way i see it. it must not be that hard to stop him since they have lost at least 8 games.

Did UK not have an very down year last year???You all cheered for them, just cause louisville is down this year doesnt mean i cant cheer for them...Besides anytime you are up for a game i will whip you at game of 1 on 1!!!:Cheerlead
Downey drops 80!! Naw I really think that South Carolina can pull it out, but I will go with UT by 5 76-71.
Tennessee wins in a close one,also they (UT) will win toinght vs LSU too.
Rocky Top... I was just wondering why that is your name. You are from central Ky according to the profile and you obviously like UK. Just wondering? ; )
I think tonight's game at LSU will be a much tougher game than playing SC. UT is always in for a tough game when they travel to Baton Rouge. They've had our number a little, as of late.
Doesnt look like it early on... This LSU team is really struggling.
Tennesse by 5
Wasn't even close.. Tennessee 79 - S. Carolina 53.
theVILLE, you're on more South Carolina threads than Louisville threads.
^ lol
outdoorsman43 Wrote:theVILLE, you're on more South Carolina threads than Louisville threads.

Outdoorsman43 you comment more about me than you do UKConfusedhh:
UT really put it to USC. Hope that UK can do the exact same thing when they come to Rupp. Just shows you how, one night anyone can hit a wall if a team is hitting on all cylinders.
S. Carolina has been pretty bad on the road all year. I think their only win was at Auburn. They also lost an away game to Wofford.