Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Kansas 72 - Colorado 66 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final Overtime
THIS is your number one team Rolleyes
Still will be until Texas plays em.... ugh.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Still will be until Texas plays em.... ugh.

that'd be Monday February 8th @ Texas on ESPN at 9:00 pm
lwc Wrote:THIS is your number one team Rolleyes

Don't you think people said this about the Cats after the USC game :igiveup:
I was hoping the Buffaloes would pull this one out.
Stardust Wrote:Don't you think people said this about the Cats after the USC game :igiveup:

Yeah people probably did say this when we lost to south carolina. But carolina and colorado are on two different levels. Kentucky has now lost to S.Carolina 7 out of the last nine and is always a good matchup in the SEC. Colorado on the other hand is a doormat in the BIG 12. This would have made only the 2nd time in the last 42 tries that they would beat Kansas.
^ At one point, South Carolina's RPI was 335 compared to Colorado's low of 287. The only reason why S. Carolin'a is higher than Colorado's now is the UK win.
Stardust Wrote:Don't you think people said this about the Cats after the USC game :igiveup:

The thing about UK is that they had not been #1 before that season. Kansas had. People knew how Kansas played and they voted them #1 anyway.

The Cats had a bad loss and I am not denying that. I am just saying that games like this prove that UK is not #1 and Kansas Should not be #1. Who are Syracuse and Villanova's losses to?
The true number one team in the nation is Syracuse..But what do I know.
^NothingBig Grin. I agree with ya. KU should of dropped more than they did after they lost to Tenn.