Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did anyone watch quite frankly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stephen A Smith number one story Morris back at KY.
Comment number one Tubby "found"' a faxmade the program look really dirty, accused T Smith of lbasiclly making up the fax.
Then praised the NCAA for giviing Morris a 2nd chance.
I really hope the kid has a breakout year so he can go pro again.
UK had said they had a fax since day one. But then again its not hard to make a fax with whatever date you need on it. Especially if you have both sides and both fax machines available on your side.
Eddie sutton would have fed exed it lmao
There is no way that Tubby would risk so much and lie just to get Morris back for a half a season. Tubby has great job security, even though some think that he doesn't, and Tubby is all class...no way he lies about this IMO.
I agree PHS and Sutton would have used Fed Ex. Good post Doc.
I hate Quite Frankly and Steven A Smith. The show is the worst program on ESPN. Worse than profesional bowling.
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:I hate Quite Frankly and Steven A Smith. The show is the worst program on ESPN. Worse than profesional bowling.

I agree...I can't stand him, he is so arrogant. I wish this clown would just disappear.
Stephen A Smith is a piece of shit! and everyone knows it. how he got his own show si beyond me.