Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tough stretch for UK to end the season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will really see what this team is made of. Starting Feb 13th, we play a seven game stretch: Tenn(Home), Miss.St(away), Vandy (away), SC(home), Tenn(away), Georgia(away), and Florida(Home).
I see them losing 2 of those games.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I see them losing 2 of those games.

Probably
Possibly two... But even with two I think that a #1 seed is still in order. Probably the second best #1.
Id say we dont loose another game for the rest of the seaosn.
This is the kind of stretch that we need. I have always stressed that the young Cats needed to learn how to play together, play College Basketball, and get through the emotional aspects of having so much pressure on them. I had figured that by Februaray they would be battle tested. I had no issue with their relatively easier front end of the schedule to prepare them for the stretch run. Now we get to see the Cats get pushed, which will really help them for the March Run.
It will get them ready for the SEC and NCAA Tourney runs.
The games to really watch out for are Vandy @ home, Tenn @ home, and Miss State @ home!
Im so ready!!! The most exciting game may end up being the USC game if that is our only loss at that point.
You know it wouldnt hurt for them to get beat a few more going into the tourney! They need to get beat to realize they are not the hottest thing to ever step foot in RUPP! However i think they loose 2 or maybe 3 of them games
theVILLE Wrote:You know it wouldnt hurt for them to get beat a few more going into the tourney! They need to get beat to realize they are not the hottest thing to ever step foot in RUPP!

That's already happened...

And yes, we possibly lose two more, but we will not get beat at Rupp this season. I'd say we will m ore than likely go down at Vandy and possibly UT or Miss. State
BelfryPride Wrote:That's already happened...

And yes, we possibly lose two more, but we will not get beat at Rupp this season. I'd say we will m ore than likely go down at Vandy and possibly UT or Miss. State

I can agree with you on not loosing at rupp this season..however they better not overlook any team that comes in to rupp
No loss at Rupp.... Im going to the UT game at Thompson-Bowling , so I am going to WILL my team to victory. I say maybe Miss St. if Vanardo can stay with Boogie.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I see them losing 2 of those games.

What two?
4 out of the last 6 on the road,I say UK will lose one of those games maybe 2.
Like everyone is saying.. Maybe two more. If so then thats a #1 seed.