Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Baylor 80 - (6) Texas 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Big road win for Baylor at Texas, free throws were big for the Bears down the stretch in OT. Texas now lost 3 of 4 after being #1.
Hey Stardust, what is happening to your Texas boys? You can not win the Championship with the way they shoot freethrows!
Longhorns seem to be on a downward spiral! That may knock them out of the Top 10 when next weeks rankings come out!
I'm not a fan of the Longhorns but if I was a bettin man I'd say this will be there last loss for a couple of games. Didn't watch the game but seen the highlight and Texas foughtback to make it a pretty good game. Good win Baylor
This will also put Baylor back in the top 25, great performance!
sstack Wrote:Hey Stardust, what is happening to your Texas boys? You can not win the Championship with the way they shoot freethrows!

Hunh? When did Stardust become a Texas boy?
game went in OT
NYY10 Wrote:game went in OT

No, it was regulation. If Baylor would have made the shot they would have been in OT
Stardust Wrote:No, it was regulation. If Baylor would have made the shot they would have been in OT

NO.. the game went in OT
Stardust Wrote:Hunh? When did Stardust become a Texas boy?

you have been singing their praises all year and said they are the best team in the country top to bottom. I could go back and look up the posts, but I am too lazy.
NYY10 Wrote:NO.. the game went in OT

wrong
No im not.. I watched the game.. Go to Yahoo Sports and check it out.. They got it goin into OT
^ NYY10 is right on this one fellas
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:^ NYY10 is right on this one fellas

thank you lol..
1st Overtime Summary....

the game went into overtime.
yes the game did go into Overtime and if Texas had made that last 3 at the buzzer it would have went into a 2nd OT.
Strikeout King Wrote:yes the game did go into Overtime and if Texas had made that last 3 at the buzzer it would have went into a 2nd OT.

Texas shouldnt even of got the ball back lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Texas shouldnt even of got the ball back lol.

You are absolutely right. I was ticked and felt they were trying to give Texas a chance.
way to go baylor